Reviews for What Lays Ahead
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Ironhide accusing Ratchet of just liking the lights and sirens of his vehicle mode made my day.
Lerrinus chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
This is very good, I think you've done both characters very well!
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
It's nice to see Ratchet and Ironhide chatting about the future. They bring up some rather interesting points, such as crashing the Ark into the side of a volcano (a reference to G1, I assume).
Daisydill chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
Very nice, and reflective. You brought up some wonderful points.
bluebird soaring chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
Very interesting talk between 2 old friends...you could draw it out and add others (I could see Bee talking to Ratchet about similar thoughts) )
Lady Razorsharp chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
This was lovely. "You just like the flashing lights and siren." LOL!

Very true to the movieverse, indeed. Nicely done.
MoonMadKitty chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
This is quite a lovely snapshot of a quiet moment (which the movie, in my opinion, had too few of). Well written and well painted both, using dialogue to let the two Autobots describe themselves rather than having the story doing so. All 'round, very nice!
thechickenlittle chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
very very cool.
YojimbosBlade chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Gah, what I'd give for a world with the Autobots, teaching us new technologies and whatnot...*sigh* Anyway, THANK YOU for inspiring my imagination. Fantastic story.
Riana1 chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
A nice coda to the movie.
Sothe chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
a very good story
D chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Awesome fic. I love fics with Ironhide and Ratchet in them.
Karategal chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Another lovely story, I especially love that you focused on Ratchet's & Ironhide's friendship which is very interesting. I think they were very in-character, in-depth & well-written. I especially liked the lights & siren comment, very cute. Please continue writing these stirring stories.
Jason M. Lee chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Crash the Ark into a volcano! XD XD

You have to feel sorry for them. After fighting for so long, its inevitable that one wonders what's left for them.