Reviews for Bonds Of Brotherhood
xXFrostKittenXx chapter 27 . 4/28/2013
Wow, this was amazing! It was so well written, and the story had me up in knots the entire time. I read it through all at once, I just couldn't stop! You're an amazing writer, and I really got into this. :)
spnMom chapter 27 . 7/9/2008
Wow, thanks! I realy loved your story. I love these brother pairings... I will have to go look for something else on Seeth though. This got a 'Favorite story' from me. I will check out some more of your stuff soon...
spnMom chapter 14 . 7/9/2008
Thanks for giving us a Numbers / Supernatural crossover. I have never been very fond of crossover stories, but I read one in the Sensue awards and I just loved it. I am so obsessed with Supernatural lately that I have let my love for Numbers slide... I never picked up on all the similarities between Sam & Dean and Charlie & Don. I hate to say it, but I also really love Sam all tied up right now *squee*. Wouldn't it be cool if Charlie got himself together and came up with a plan to save them all? However it ends up, I am really enjoying it so far... Thanks.
JackFrost23 chapter 27 . 2/6/2008
THIS REVIEW DESERVES ALL CAPS BECAUSE ITS THE BEST. YEAH IT ALSO DESERVES A SEQUEL BECAUSE THIS STORY ROCKED. YOUR SEQUEL NEEDS TO BE LONGER THAN 27 CHAPTERS. DEAN NEEDS TO DROP HUNTING AND WORK FOR THE FBI BECAUSE HE WOULD BE GOOD AT IT. SAM NEEDS TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND GET HIS DEGREE IN LAW AND SEETH NEEDS TO GO TO COLLEGE.

THE WINCHESTER BROTHERS BREAK UP AND GO THEIR SEPERATE WAYS AND CHARLIE NEEDS TO GET A GIRL AND FUN WITH OR WITHOUT NUMBERS. YOU ALSO NEED TO GET A GUEST STAR FOR THE SEQUEL (BIG HINT) AND YOU NEED TO E-MAIL ME MORE BECAUSE I AM SORT OF LONELY WITH OUT YOUR PREPY E-MAILS. THIS HAS TO BE THE LONGEST REVIEW I HAVE EVER GIVEN YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE THE COOLEST PERSON ON THE PLANET. AND SO DESERVE A COOKIE BECAUSE I AM NORMALLY IN A HAPPY MOOD AND I DESERVE A MENTION IN THE AUTHORS NOTE EVERY TIME I REVIEW AND I NEED TO STOP THIS REVIEW BECAUSE THE POINT IS I WANT YOU TO UPDATE YOUR SEQUEL SOON. PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS REVIEW WITHIN 24 HOURS AND IF YOU DON'T I WILL SEND MY GOONS AFTER YOU AND TRUST ME THEY ARE NO FUN (LOL AND JK) THERE I AM DONE NOW SO THANKS FOR LISTENING TO ME AND HAVE A NICE DAY AND DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE A MESSAGE AFTER THE BEEP THANK YOU AND HAVE A NICE DAY...BYE UNTIL LATER.
keepingsecrets chapter 27 . 2/6/2008
good story, and I had doubts about crossovers! I'd be quite happy to read a sequel.
SilverStorm06 chapter 26 . 1/29/2008
Thanks for writing this chapter, it was great!
SilverStorm06 chapter 23 . 1/21/2008
Thanks for writing this chapter, it was great! You've got to wonder how the winchesters are going to get out of this one.
SilverStorm06 chapter 22 . 1/18/2008
I think it was a good chapter. The bad guys are going to get what's due to them. :)
Pikouaencore chapter 21 . 1/17/2008
Oh ... you're killing me, here ! Bad cliffhanger, bad ! Can't wait for the next chapter... In fact... here, from now on I'm in strike and won't get up from my computer chair until next update, ha ! How's that ? *makes weird noises of boredom* Still holding ! ... Anyway, great chapter, I'm so glad Sam's getting all fired up all over again, he's got enough spirit and strength to get through this ... Thought he broke down kinda quick, what with the association of Paul and Master in his head... Nice to get him all vengeful and murder-like ! Muhahaha... Can't wait for the show time ! Can't wait for the hugest chick flick ever between the brothers as well, oh that's gonna be such a great scene... and how's Hendricksen gonna fit in all this ? dumdumdum... Love the fic ... still holding ! ;)
Pikouaencore chapter 20 . 1/15/2008
Yeah ! The cavalry arrives ! So very freaking late, but still ... Hehe, love the story, nice to know things are gonna accelerate, I'm so glad Seeth still thrust his brothers, but I can't help but worry Dean and Don are gonna do something while the FBI ain't far and the bad guys are gonna use the brothers against each others ... Oh, killer suspens ! Can't wait for the next update, love it when I receive a message this fic had one ! Thanks for sharing !
JackFrost23 chapter 19 . 1/13/2008
WELL IT TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH! HOLD ON A SECOND BEFORE I CONTINUE WITH THAT THOUGHT, RESCUING TIME AT THE MOMENT IS NOT GOING TO WORK BECAUSE SEETH IS GOING TO GET CAUGHT AND CHARLIE IS GOING TO GET CAUGHT THEN NEXT THERE IS SAM TAKING CHARLIE'S PUNISHMENT AND THUS THE TORTURE IS BACK! YOU TRICKESTER! (LOL) LOVE THIS CHAPTER AND CAN'T WAIT FOR YOUR NEXT UPDATE
MDarKspIrIt chapter 17 . 1/9/2008
awesome chapter! However, you have to do something about Seeth and Sam... Seeth can't stay in this betrayed state, Sam gotta do something to give him hope, even if there's punishments involve. Can't wait for your next update!
ephiny63 chapter 14 . 12/21/2007
Hey Honey

wow great chapter, I know I haven't been reviewing for a while but believe me I have been reading! Poor Sammy, sigh

Oh and yeah the others! LOL I have a feeling though that things are gonna get worse for the guys before they get better.

Loving it, be a shame when it does have to come to an end, I know all stories do but I am so enjoying this one.

Have a great Christmas

hugs Shelly
QSMkitten chapter 12 . 12/2/2007
No poor Sam and Charlie. I hope the guys get to them soon!Great chapter.
Turquoise Girl chapter 12 . 11/28/2007
Ack! Who was that? What happened?

Sam is bleeding! Hurry up, guys! Charlie won't last that long, though he'll try to.

TG