Reviews for Drought
random-k chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
aww
QueenOfCrazy chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
This was an absolutely lovely story. I really love the way you portray Temari. She seems to really be trying with Gaara, even if she isn't always successful. A great character analysis fic.
Seriouslyme chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
That was beautiful.
When Darkness Rises chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Whatever you think of it, I like it. I think the imagery is beautiful.
Snowiweather chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
...B-before I start the actual, coherent review, I'd like to let my initial gut response say something:

"... *wibble*"

This is HEARTBREAKING. I love the Sand Siblings and the development they go through throughout the series, so this story is just fantastic. It's so honest and to the point, that it feels like you've grabbed my heart and squeezed. That simplistic style definitely suits the young narrator in question, and has always been one I adore. I'm especially fond of the opening and closing lines, another technique I adore in writing.

Seeing the Siblings parents happy in the beginning really hurt, considering the cold attitude we saw briefly from the Kazekage in the original piece, and what we can only guess from the mother. The concept that Temari even considered trying to love her little brother hurts even MORE. Draws a nice parallel to Yashamaru later on, and- and- gaaaaah. This is really well-written. Nice job.
polabear chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Great story! I loved how you wrapped it up with the starting sentence.
afeltyz chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
very nice!
Kartoffel-chan chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
That was...AMAZING! Like, really amazing! I loved it!

I can't come up with many words to describe this so i guess I'm kind of left speechless!
Plastic Roses chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
that's awesome!
SamJaz chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Dude, hardcore. Loved it, though I think Temari's speaking a but much for 2-3 years old. But, if you factored for that, it would have ruined th estory, so good job!
Velvet Green chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
This is good! I really like the pacing and how you tie the fic together with the first and last sentences.
Monsignor chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Wow. That was great. I like how you bookended it with the "extravagance" sentences, it really pulled the whole thing together.
ihatewriting chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
This was a really good fic. I love that you were able to convey a lot of emotion without actually describing their feelings too much. It certainly shows, not just tells.
Yami Vizzini chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Wow, heavy stuff! This makes perfect sense.
Helisse chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Ok, that was... it gave me chills. that family WAS scary. Really.