Reviews for Sharing is Caring
JJ chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
I laughed myhead off at the end
Cha0ticM3ss chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
More lol
LeonaMasha chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Woo! Sakura's Harem indeed!

This was great. Ahhh, love to read crack-fics once in awhile!
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
My god this was so awesome and hilarious XD
Prim the amazing chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
I laugh myself to death everytime I read a Team Seven threesome, but do you know what I love even more? A team seven foursome, or sixsome, though that would actually sort of be an orgy. Sakura, Naruto, Sasuke, Kakashi, Yamato and Sai all together like the happy dappy team they are screwing each other's brains out.
X59 chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Hilarious
4leavezwriter chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
bwahaha... thats a little disturbing but, really funny... haha
TheDaemonthor chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
*snort*
bahahahahaha
acetwolf94 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
NICE! Add more!
Ryuus2 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
...

Personally, I'm more for NaruSakuSasuHina myself, but I guess I can see where Sakura's coming from. But mostly I just want to think about Hinata squealing under Sakura's fingers...Ok, time for something serious to keep me from thinking about that too long. That's a topic for later-I'm going to stop taking now.

Keep up the great work.
infinitio umbras in lux lucis chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
lololololol. wow. could you actually write a full story along this premise? it would be FANTASTIC!
JoanIncarnate chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
oh damn. sakura sure has blossomed (no pun into) into a mature young lady.
mabidiso chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
So damn funny how Sasuke always loses to Naruto's stupid arguments because the logic of this world does not apply. Also love how both boys are scared of Sakura.
Effervescent-Kei-Chan chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
I knew you meant this as crack, but, but, that particular fivesome is now extremely intriguing... I'mma have to do some snooping around and see what I can find for it... Darn you for putting ideas in my head! I should hate it, but I kinda, well, very much, don't. x)
SpiffyCaptainJ chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
oh man, will you please make another one-shot out of this? I'm dying to hear kakashi's response. This was hilarious.

I'm tempted to ask for lemon, but no, this is perfect as is, and i cant imagine how hard it would be to write a lemon with that many people, let alone read it! haha

3 as always.