Reviews for Help! Everyone's trying to turn me into a vulpix!
sernitymoon chapter 1 . 6/21
Yes of course!
THIS SUCKED chapter 1 . 4/29
It sucked made no sence barely made me lauugh and should be rated T because of suiside, SEX TOYS! AND TOTAL CAOS!
avior97 chapter 1 . 4/24
This needs some editing and then it should have a sequel
portalminecraft10pokemon chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Yeah, Scyther! Kill the Digimons and Tracey!

(The only thing I like about Tracey is his sketches)
(GIMME SEQUEL!)
[Intended message when people are reviewing]
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
yoloswag chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
I like it :3 but i prefer eevee more
Kit chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
This has got to be the most random story that I have ever read all the way through.
Monkeyman chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
You should write a sequel! I love VULPIX!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
i like this one and his/her brother has ishoes but i like the story and pokemon better than digimon hop it continues.

p.s. if you do put an umbreon in it :).
Luxi0 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
This made me laugh so hard near the end when tracey tripped over his own intestines! Its so stupid but so funny!
jacob chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
wow i love your storys but this was amazing it was funny, and bloody cool.
Kekatukui chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
What. The. Hell. I got so lost up until the part with R's zoo. That part and beyond were great, by the way. I really like Vulpix, using it as my character's PokForm in my story (which is going to come on Fanfic soon) and as my Mystery Dungeon Sky character. I would have loved to become a Vulpix, just not the acid rain and torture zoo part. I would love to be a Mew, also, where I could be any of the 649 Pokemon if I wanted to.

So tell me, why Vulpix? Why not Pikachu or Mew or Charizard? Was it because you, too, were so endeared by its perfect form and fur, it's mischeivous smile, its elegant fangs, its beautiful agility?
Once An Oddity chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Umm… interesting is a good word.

That note that you had at the beginning, do you mind if I use it?

wtf

Vulpixgirl1015 chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
I'm a big vulpix fan I loved the story please right a second one.