Reviews for A Burning Thirst
heronlove chapter 5 . 6/12/2011
nice fic would love to read more.

Crystal
ykickamoocow111 chapter 5 . 9/1/2010
Its too bad this story will probably never be finished as i was really enjoying it.
fanficfan1037 chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
That was really good! I like it when people use "bottom" or backside or whatever. "ass" just kinda ruins the moment for me. I admit I have a sailor mouth, but I don't like it during sex fics.
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 5 . 1/2/2008
omg love the story so far and omg id be so pissed if i was ginny lol
maz87UK chapter 5 . 11/14/2007
Hello all - very sorry for not updating for such an awfully long time. Have been so busy with university work and all, but I am working on the next chapter not to worry, and jotting my ideas down. If any of you do have ideas please let me know :)

Hope to have this updated soon!

Much love, Naz x
clawswrites chapter 5 . 11/13/2007
this is a good story but when r u going to update?
Espeon-linka chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
this is really good!
easy chapter 5 . 10/1/2007
Very nice Story and very well written. I love the fact, that this one ist not just about Hermione and Ron.
kittykatw3 chapter 5 . 8/22/2007
Awesome story,can't wait for the next chapter! I hope Hermione doesn't get pregnant because it doesn't seem like her and Ron used protection LOL ;)
HPLives chapter 5 . 8/20/2007
Ooh! I love how you're sticking to the story without really sticking to the story, if that made any sense. Great chapter, and get another chapter up here as soon as you can!
Princessenr1 chapter 5 . 8/20/2007
at first i felt that you were going to go by deathly hallows word for word, but in the end you managed to pull out of it. good job. i do suggest not straying that close to the deathly hallows storyline anymore, it could seriously affect your work.
mt-threat chapter 5 . 8/20/2007
Who know Ron had that much stamina? Haha. Please update soon!
dandin chapter 5 . 8/20/2007
Nice going! Keep writing it:D
Noc007 chapter 5 . 8/20/2007
This really is an interesting story, I look forward to more.

If you have the time, check out my own HP fic "Bittersweet Symphony" )
Bonnie Radcliffe chapter 2 . 8/15/2007
I love the story! Keep up the good work! ;)
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »