Reviews for The Secrets We Hide
muffinmonster chapter 17 . 5/30/2018
hi its like a million years later, but I remembered this fic and spent 15 minutes looking for it just so I could re read it.

still great, still loved it, still fulfilled my fic kinks. Man the late night kitchen scene, the "Im so glad im not afraid of you"... whew

Thanks for writing, even 11 years later.
animeisawesome2001 chapter 7 . 12/2/2016
I feel so bad Ichigo because he has to leave on a mission while Rukia is going to get raped again while he's gone. But I love how interesting this plot is so I'm so into this story that I can't stop reading it. Great job for making a great plot.
InfiniteDreamer16 chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
love it
Guest chapter 17 . 5/23/2014
Love it.
Quickslice chapter 8 . 3/18/2014
Somehow I knew the culprits would escape because this fight is a fight for HONOR, therefore it should be Ichigo's fight ALONE. I hope that I would be reading that in the next chapters.
Stew chapter 17 . 8/11/2012
That was awsome
Quill Princess chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
Wow, scary...but nice chapter writing. :)
Quill Princess chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
Not bad, but I think i would have preferred it if you had said: "You." (at the end) instead of "Your body". But still nice. :)
Quill Princess chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Loved it! It has suspense, defintely romance. lol. I like the way you portray Rukia/Ichigo's feelings, but not making them too lovey-dovey, but just...like a married couple. :) Good job!
themirrorminder.372259 chapter 17 . 6/10/2012
Great job, wonderful writing and character portrayals !
bluea52394 chapter 17 . 11/11/2010
One word: Awesome~ . Really, awesome job. It takes a lot of effort to continue a story not to mention a good one. Keep up the good work & keep writing :)
aishjain chapter 8 . 9/26/2010
you know while i was reading this chapter i felt so much anger in me, my hand clenched tightly i so angry and close my eyes many time to calm myself.
landofmyth chapter 17 . 7/1/2010
BRAVO! MARVELOUS! FANTASTIC! *applauds wildly*

seriously, great fic! i loved it! X3
pamianime chapter 17 . 4/29/2010
My god this was such a wonderful story! It has to be one of my favs! It was so beautiful and heart-wrenching! I Completely loved the way you write and you had a really good plot going here with all the suspense and drama as well as angst! I especially loved the end of this xD it was funny and cute x3 GAH i really loved this! I can't stop saying it! I think ill just have to check out some other stories from you xD
pamianime chapter 16 . 4/29/2010
Wow i really loved the battle scene! I was imagining it all in my head and it looked pretty epic xD well im really glad Ryou and Hiraku are gone and now ichigo and Rukia can be at peace :D well at least i think so, but first I have to read the Epilogue to find out xD