Reviews for Salad Bar Really?
CoolPegasister1414 chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
You Should,nt say "Retarted"It,s Wrong.:(
jess.stretch chapter 2 . 2/6/2010
Heey, remember me? It's been so long since I've done any serious Bones ff reading on this site, but I saw this one and recognized your name. :) The story was great! I love me some jealous Booth, and you wrote him perfectly. The smut was bloody good too. ;D Really great story.
PuckurtPartieLover chapter 2 . 6/16/2009
I really enjoyed this story. Although the last couple of lines in the first chapter were a litle to cheesy but the smut was way way hot and sweet. I loved that you made the smut sweet and not super raunchy but still hot as hell.
kaitebug chapter 2 . 3/28/2009
I love it
BxBforever chapter 2 . 6/1/2008
he he he I love it!
BxBforever chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
this is way too hilarious
Hazmatt chapter 2 . 5/14/2008
Great story! I enjoyed it!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
I liked that, funny!
jerseybones chapter 2 . 3/13/2008
You know I read in a health magazine once that eating hot (ie spicy) food can help you lose weight. Well I don't like hot food so I'll never know, but I'll be if that magazine read this story they'd add a whole new set of tips, like reading smut with this level of heat, steam and HOT DAMN!
Temperance-is -a -virtue chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Wow. That was interesting...
Sarcastic102391 chapter 2 . 11/7/2007
um it was not so bad... well yeah it was, but you'll do better next time. keep on trying.
Liz86000 chapter 2 . 8/31/2007
Can you say hot?
biggestbonesfan chapter 2 . 8/13/2007
That was so great! i hope you do more!
DaLiza chapter 2 . 7/22/2007
That was HOT. Awesome job!
bb-4ever chapter 2 . 7/20/2007
great fic. booth will be jealous of anyone going out with bones. wow what hot sex came out of that jealousy. look forward to other fics from you.