Reviews for Reading Between the Words
more!
ii. The Addict .ii chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Very passionate I love it . Great job bro ! xD
Lunas' Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
you should have called it "Reading without words" it was too cute and very very very very sexy!
kwityerbeliaken chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Bukiyou na Silent is my favorite yaoi, and I was so happy to see it listed as a story you wrote!

Thank you for that, good job, and keep up the good work!
buttcake chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
I absolutely adore how you're able to keep all the characters so in character. :)

That was incredibly sweet and cute. xD Great job~
0o XD chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
hm, jux wondering if u wrote anotha bukiyou na silent fanfic kuz it says there is 4 stories written but i can only find 3! gah! well plz post a new fic in your convinience :)
0o XD chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
teeheehee...

that was so adorable lol & it was alot like something that wld really happen between toono & tamiya lol. i really liked it :) iv barly finishd the 2 vols, i kno shame on meh

for not discovering this awesome yaoi, but i found this one

link that like garranteed that a third vol is coming up so

im really looking forward to that vol & ur fanfiction:) i really do hpoe to read some more so plz WRITE SOME MORE! lol
heavensangelQ chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
so god! i love bukiyou na silent!

do you know if the manga is finished? :D

great story btw! :)
Crapuccino chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
WAH! I'm so glad that there's a Bukiyou na Silent fanfic out there! I just finshed the manga yesterday, and it's really one of my favorites now _ (Can't wait for the continuation)! And it's all the more better that this fic is well written and quite wonderful! ...although I think this review might be a bit late! Oh, well...!
LadyMoonveil chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
Aww! That was so cute and touching. I've never had the pleasure to read a Bukiyou na Silent fanfic, and I'm so glad you decided to write one. Tamiya really is a nice guy, isn't he?