Reviews for Withdrawn Masks
IGottaFindYou chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
This is so sweet. I love this pairing, it's my favorite pairing from The Borgias.:):)
xshieldmaidenx chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Cantarella is such a lovely series... Until I was going through your ficlist, it hadn't even occurred to me that there's fanfiction for it... Loved the story though. I think it's very fitting, especially from Michelotto's POV. :)
ForeverDarkRider chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
You do Cantarella, too! That is awesome! All your stories so far have had me smiling at one point or another (and always at the end) which is a difficult accomplishment for most stories I read. Yours though, the smiles seem to come naturally. I don't have to think about whether or not something could be found as amusing, it just happens. You are truly skilled and I admire you for that.
Sailor Mac chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
This is a lovely scene - it's drawn from one of my favorite moments in the manga. I like how Chiaro seems to be in denial about the sexual nature of his feelings for Cesare, watching and watching him and not admitting why. And the contrast between the physical mask that Chiaro can easily put on and take off and the psychological masks that Cesare is bound to is very, very well-portrayed. Nice little ficlet overall.
kory chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
you know about half the time i think of michelotto as a stalker type person but he's really a sweet guy deep down. sadly though, for this pair i relate to both of them equally well. so i'm cheering for both of them to end up happy and safe. thank you.
stardragon12 chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
Watching beauty from afar. Love that angle
Lunamaru chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
*squeals* That's one of my favorite scenes, they are so cute!

Wow, nice one-shot! Even if it was short, I still liked it! :D Keep up the good work~!

Lunamaru