Reviews for Possession
Awesome! :)
Prettylittlelies20 chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
loooooved it! xD
shadow halfbreed chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
really good job. A little bit sad in a way, but it was great to read, nice work.
BetterCloud5 chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Woah! that was hot! XD Good job!
Herp chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
FJHDKJSEHUJFKSDLDSADH AMAZING
WrittinInStone chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Really liked this.

Great job.
pcolka chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
very passionate and hot...)
blkwingangel chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
oh, this was hot, sexy, but very bitter. wonderful.
Pombella4 chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
What can I say? Although Iason can be mean to Riki, deep down he loves him and wants to feel connected to in every way. And poor Riki can do nothing but enjoy it since Iason will not leave him alone. Just a tragic love story.
BellaLugosi chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
wonderfully powerful!
BlueUtopiah chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
This was exquisitely written, and so very in character. I love to see that balance between Iason and Riki tilt one way, then the other, especially when it's written as well as this.

And of course, this was beautifully erotic as well.
KonranKoneko chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Wow. An Ai no Kusabi story. This was really good too! I think you really captured Riki's personality and thoughts. Great job!

-Kalista
Chikan666 chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
Oi, this was awesomely amazing. The detail was on key and made the emotion of the story all the more real. You were IC all the way with both Iason and Riki. I was very thrilled to read this story, if not other things. It overly pleases me to say that this short one-shot was a complete success and I look forward to reading more of your work.

I feel that if it was any longer that it would have drawn out the emotion, making the reader too bored with it. Then again, can you ever get bored of Yaoi?

Nah, I never could. Still you would eventually begin to repeat yourself, so as a writer as well I understand that.

If nothing else you where too lazy to write more and you are completely happy with the finished addition.

Even if you don't like it, you must know that I enjoyed it greatly. I rate it a 10/10 and a two thumbs up. It's perfect the way it is.
Val Skia chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
This is very well written. I can imagine watching it as if it was an actual scene from the anime. I enjoyed this very much. 10/10. Everything is perfect. Bravo. It's a shame this is a one shot...
Coolteenzz chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
That was really interesting. It made my skin crawl.

I watch this anime a long, long time ago; but you had me remembering that again.

I love it, very much.

I like the sensation

You used the words very well, it built up the scene.

Wow, please write again.. X)

-Coolteenzz