Reviews for Ghosts Inside
vividlyvibrant chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Hahahha I feel sorta haunted

& Cloud was perfect in every way, :D
ChasingProse chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Depressing. And Zack seems OOC. Where's puppy when you need him? But you're a good writer.
Etrixan chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Ran across a recommendation for this story in an LJ thread so I thought I'd check it out. I'm very glad I did.

This was hot, cute, scary, sexy and thought-provoking. Cloud's reaction to his possible possession by horny dead guy was wonderfully down-to-earth. It made him seem so human... in a not-quite-normal way.

I might have to come back to this one...
Yuffie's Ninja Insanity chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Damn, how can you NOT feel bad for Job!
PointZero chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Hehe, I really like this one. Creepy and dark but done so well. I'm surprised more people haven't reviewed 'cause it was really good. Keep it up!
Hitorikiri no Neko chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
I think the previous reviewer Lulu expressed exactly my thoughts about this fic. Heartbreaking and lovely all at once. You have definitely become one of my favorite fic writers.
Kaine chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Well, that was an interesting plot!

Seriously - this Fanfiction needs more reviews

I really liked it. Keep it up.
Lulu chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
I don't write reviews.

Ever.

But the lack of reviews for this fic makes me just... sad. This is so beautiful and haunting. It's exactly how I imagine Cloud. So hurt and broken and desperate. You've captured everything I love about the pairing. It's a beautiful and enjoyable fic and I'll admit. Yeah. I cried while reading it.

Thanks. I really hope you write more.
Amarissia chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Sweet, sad and hot all at once. Bravo!
RubberDuckyPinwheels chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Oh, A lovely little fic to wake up to, Definitely made my day. I really liked how this was done, and I'm not sure why...but I really liked Cloud's last line in this. And Zack was definitely seen at a different angle, which I most certainly liked. In other words; very good, loved it, keep up the great writing.
Seven Positions chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Wow! That was really creepy and sad. I loved it.