Reviews for Obsession's Eyes
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
I really dig roll play fanfics. Characters have fetishes too!
SxS ftw chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Unlike the previous reviewers I'm ambivalent about the violence before and during sex. I guess scrambled brains doesn't compute in my own brain as foreplay. Aside from that part, the rest is hot and sexy and even sweet at the end which makes it worth all the roughness.
CandyDreamQueen chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
This was made of epic awesomeness. I have to agree with the other reviews in saying that this was wonderfully IC for the type of sexual relationship I imagine these two would have. I loved it.
Kibetha chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Why has this go so few reviews? It's awesome. One of my favourite pairings too, and if Seifer and Squall ever did have sex, it would be just like this. Dark, painful, and completely spontaneous - whenever Seifer felt like inflicting it on the "reluctant" Squall. This is so IC... and so awesome. D Kudos, my friend. Kudos.
Friglit chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Yummy!
Cat In My Fridge chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
I'm always glad when I see people still writing Seifer/Squall for it is still my favourite pairing, but I'm near ecstatic when really good writers such as you do it. :D

Wow, this was dark, sexy and delicious and will definitely whirl around my mind for days to come. I thank you for this story!
Magnix chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
How could you only have three reviews?

This was brilliant.D
Seven To Finish chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
That was intense! Sinister w/ a happy ending. Great writing.
Sekre chapter 1 . 8/8/2007