Reviews for Gentle Fist, Will of Fire
afnh chapter 8 . 4/2/2014
don't tell thats the last chapter
Igotztoomanynames chapter 4 . 1/21/2011
love story!

now i want cupake
sexy hinata16 chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
i hope in this story you can make hinata seem strong and not helpless
Gravity The Wizard chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Continue Please!
Shinigami-chan chapter 8 . 2/11/2009
i love this story, but the whole sasuke thing is like WTF? i am so confused about that. is he dead and haunting sakura? or is it the ubna? anyway, i love it, update!
Selonianth chapter 8 . 7/18/2008
sakura semi insanity- CHECK

naruto still clueless - double CHECK

Hinata becoming slightly more open- CHECK

yep its a gud-un
OnGuard chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
i hope the whole story isn't in first person.
RaiderXV chapter 8 . 2/2/2008
Neat twist, waiting for the next chapter.
1234567890 chapter 6 . 1/26/2008
"Their names are Shino Aburame, Kiba Inuzuka, Sakura Haruno, Rock Lee, Hinata Hyuga, and Naruto Uzumaki"

why did u only write lee's name in the right oder-last name first
Rose Tiger chapter 8 . 1/18/2008
Please update soon.
Taylor the Kinky One chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
Hey, Sam! What's happenin' bitches? You know I totally support you and your writing. you are so talented and I'm jealous... But your still my friend beacause I have one up one you. We all know I'm just way awesomer than you. JOKING, JOKING, I swear:)

Damn, PE Sucked today didn't. Well FSkank I'll see you tommorow at school. Please enjoy MCR, THe Used, Good Charlotte, and FOB. and Remeber Boys like boys
narureye chapter 8 . 9/17/2007
Great story!

Can naruto and hinata do something, i mean talk or at least kiss!

Again Great Story!
Taylor the Kinky One chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Yes, I changed my name. I hope it made you smile or stain all over your rolley chair! LOL! Hopefully I will get to read more of your story soon it was really good.
Taylolryouknowme chapter 2 . 9/13/2007
Hey I think its awesome you have your stories online see you at scool tomorrow FSKANK!
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 5 . 9/12/2007
I feel you have the Kyuubi a bit out of character here. He's a demon who's been trapped in a body for years. At the very least, he's gonna be more than a little annoyed.

Otherwise, still cute.