Reviews for Blonde
kittykiss1514 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Very creative, I like how you said that she liked being on her knees... AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA WHY AM I LAUGHING?!
DustyDreamer chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
every word of this linked together, and as an insight into the Jokers feelings... I thought it was absolutely fantastic! I purely loved it, every part!
harleyQdoll chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
aww. love it!

brilliance! :D
Sera dy Relandrant chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Perfection. I think this is everything the Joker feels for Harley... except for the part about not killing her. I think, warpedly, that he'd think that it'd be better for her if he killed her, that that would show how much he loved her. God... I've confused myself now. But this was all very well written.
C.Bell chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
Finally a believeable take on the Joker's thoughts for Harley. I am so tired of reading endless romantic drivel where Joker is thoughtful and kind towards Harley. That is so out-of-character it might as well not even be about Joker and Harley. So rare to find good fanfic about those two, but this is wonderful, and realistic. It's chilling and disturbing just like a look into the Joker's mind should be. I loathe it when he's written as an almost-sane wisecracking (if that) romantic with no real hint of lunacy. Thanks for breaking that pattern and for being so bold as to be so original.
pretty moon kitty chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
It's funny thinking that Mr.J would write a poem.
There were probs with grammer and word usage, but as always, the content of your work was impeccable. Great job.
ProfessorSpork chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
it's so hard to tell what he's thinking, even when you're staring into his mind.
Punko McMac chapter 1 . 11/30/2001
very good. odd, definately warped, like the joker, but it's got something to it that draws me in. I'm not a big poetry-fan, but I like this. good job. :-)
Kat Adams Slay chapter 1 . 8/29/2001
_ Very good!
E Kelly chapter 1 . 7/27/2001
Interesting. You seem to have a real grasp on the compelling aspect of Joker and Harley's relationship, all the twisted love/hate, desire/pain. I liked this exploration of where Joker's coming from in his feelings for Harley - haven't ever seen anybody take that on before, and this was quite evocative -takes you right in there to his turned around way of thinking.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2001
Excellent. Exactly what fan fiction should be: fresh perspective on familiar territory. If some find that disturbing, if it messes with their pat ideas, so much the better.

5 stars in 5.

And no I don't sign reviews because I don't want whining writers e-mailing me to explain themselves. Let your work speak for itself. If it can't, you're wasting your time and mine.
Calvin Wong chapter 1 . 7/22/2001
It's. Er. Weird. Having never thought of Harley Quinn in that way before, I can honestly say that that, was weird. Good interpretation, though. You have a talent, but sometimes I think the lines break off too abruptly. This, however, is freeform, and you can bet your life that there are no rules in poetry. Good job overall.