Reviews for A Few More Strokes To Happiness
DrowingHeart chapter 10 . 10/1
I don't like this story because it wasnt structured properly I mean itachi takes sasuke away from his beloved for years n he doesn't hate him isn't pissed at him for being selfish
N there are more problems too
Guest chapter 10 . 8/26/2014
This fic was such a ridiculous soap opera. (The last-minute announcement that they were moving out of the country, Sasuke's rape by Naruto's other personality, Naruto and Sasuke waiting for each other for 10 years...) With all the positive reviews, I thought I would love it as much as everyone else did, but I didn't. Well, different strokes for different folks, I suppose.
yaoicheeks247 chapter 10 . 4/1/2014
omg im crying right now TTTT that story was so fuckin good! you should be a author!
cocainencaviar chapter 10 . 12/14/2013
So I was looking a nice light-hearted fic to pass my afternoon when I came across this T-Rated Romance/Humour artsy fic n I thought hmmm why not.
I was not expecting a M-Rated Angsty Drama!
Don't get me wrong tho, this is NOT a complaint, this fic was epic! I absolutely loved it. I thought ur uke!Sasuke was really great, ur KisaIta were really cute too. It was emotional at times. I've never hated Jiraya or Kyubbi more than I did in this fic.
Really interesting fic but you should reaaaally change the genre and rating! Not just for accyracy sake but also so people who like this kind of stuff don't miss out!
Twins From Hell chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
You are an amazing writer! Read whole story in a day's time, it was so beautiful.
Lara chapter 10 . 7/19/2013
Aw! I loved it!
LirianaNacreAngel chapter 10 . 7/12/2013
Wow... I'm speechless. This fanfic was absolutely amazing, the characters were well thought out, how you portrayed the emotions. I loved reading every bit of this story. Brilliant work x :)
kasia110 chapter 10 . 2/23/2013
Loved it!
MoeMarrow chapter 10 . 1/20/2013
I could not review on the other chapters because I could not stop reading! This is one amazing story and it was so smexy *nosebleed* the only critique was figuring out perspectives was a bit confusing...other than that I LOVE A FEW MORE STROKES TO HAPPINESS!
iloveanime1919 chapter 10 . 11/21/2012
This story was so amazing! I've never read anything remotely like it, the characters were written with such emotion and their bonds that they have with one another is breathtaking. I am so happy that I came across such an incredible author like you! :)
namgirl09 chapter 10 . 6/17/2012
That was... beautiful. I really can't find any other word to describe it (and I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that I lost my thesaurus while writing a novel on a bus). I've been following this story for a while, a few times my internet broke down but I kept finding ways to read it. I just couldn't stand to not know how it ended and may I say, you did it perfectly. I couldn't stop reading! It was so interesting and alluring, my friends were mad that I skipped out for a night at the bar just to curl up with my laptop and read. Then I sent them the link to this story and they were as fixated as I was. Thanks for the story, and the addiction!
Aristocrate chapter 10 . 3/5/2012
I doubt that u will read this,cause this story is here since 2007,but whatever,I just have to say something.

This fic totally touched me,because there were so many emotions,sad was so angsty and kaami,I do love dark.

I'm not very used to yaoi,though I like SasuNaru and this story was also a surprise,yup,cause here were also ItaKisa.

The plot was amazing,even if the story was a little rushed,because there were moments when I didn't understand who's speaking or whats happening.

I loved so much the bond between Itachi and Sasuke,they were so caring towards each other and so loving,that I thought that there'll be a moment when they'll have a fuck,ehhem,make love.

Making Naruto and Sasuke two opposites was amazing,because they were perfect for each other and the thing that they were both pained and scared of live was just for the better.

The las chapters were the best,buut so heartbreaking,the brothers' moments,the departing of the end was surprisingly gorgeous,Naruto became succesfull and he learned to draw Uchiha's eyes.I'd like to have Sasuke's face on posters and magazines in my city,cause he is you put an accent on his beauty,on his fragileness.

I'd like to hug you and thank you.

It was a pleasure for me to read this creation.

P.s:I was going to write a normal review,with criticism and all that and exprime my emotions,but it ended being a stupid
Kkas chapter 10 . 10/30/2011
This was I don't think beautiful is entirely the right word for it...Plus it's too overused. I hung on every word, every twist and turn of the plot. The ending gave me a little lone tear in the corner of my eye. Even though I usually disagree with open-endedness,this worked really well. Without a doubt one of my favourite fics.
PWTMC chapter 10 . 9/25/2011
This was a really good fic! I read it in one sitting :p
Sasuke Uzumaki 83 chapter 10 . 8/13/2010
I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT! I live to read stuff like this! Imma want to read this over and over I love it I love it I LOVE IT!