Reviews for Daddy's Little Girl
Such an amazing story! I wish you had finished it
Pls complete the story
KingDaemonBlackfyre chapter 32 . 1/11
This is Truly one of the most beautiful and heartwrenching pieces of fiction I have ever had the pleasure to read. A masterpiece that is, as of yet, still not completed, and I truly hope one day, you will finish it and give us one of the greatest Romione fics of all time.
Guest chapter 32 . 12/29/2017
On the anniversary of the last update I always come back and reread as much as I can. This is possibly my most favorite Ron/Hermione fic ever written. I remember exactly where I was and how excited I was to see you'd updated this on Dec 30th all those years ago. I am still a huge fan of this fic and I really hope you'll come back to it one day and finish it! I hope you're doing well! Happy New Year!
Balan chapter 1 . 10/27/2017
Please continue. I have read this story more than dozen times
Joey chapter 32 . 7/8/2017
Please bring Ron and Hermione back together! When's the next chapter?
ScarletProphecy14 chapter 32 . 5/20/2017
I hate how this is where you left off. Unfortunately, given the time lapse, this is probably where it will permanately be left. It breaks my heart to see this story has been abandoned. It had so much potential. I guess we'll never know what comes of Ron and Hermione, and baby Blake. Following in case it is ever updated...
Guest chapter 32 . 5/17/2017
It's been 6 years but I still think about this story all the time. I hope you' back and finish it soon! Or at least tell us what would've happened? This fic is captivating thank you for writing it
Guest chapter 32 . 2/25/2017
I know it's been ages but wow. I really love this story. I hope you'll come back and finish it. From the recent reviews it seems like you still have an audience. I really love this story. It's beyond excellent. Please come back soon. Take care of yourself!
Anonymous chapter 32 . 8/25/2016
Hi! I know it's been...well...5 years since you last updated this but I've just found this and gone through these chapters so fast! This story is so captivating! I've gotta say it's by far my favourite. I really hope your back is doing better and that you've been well! Thanks for writing this & if you ever update again I would be so excited. Hope you're well!
Guest chapter 32 . 7/31/2016
Remembered this fanfiction and after spending ages searching finally found it. Sad to see it's still unfinished. Please come back and complete it. The story is one of the best I have read!
Anon chapter 32 . 3/24/2016
Wow. It's been 4 years since you've updated and I am still thinking about this story TBH. I really hope that you're well and that you're taking care of yourself. This is a super great story and I'm glad you shared it with us for as long as you did! If you don't want to update ever again I would completely understand I just hope you're doing well! If you ever do update or even just like a small summary of what was to come/happen I would be here to read/listen! I can't imagine Ron and Hermione not coming back from his but it's also hard to imagine them coming back from something like this. That's what makes this story so good! Anyway, I just wanted to say I still love this sTory and thank you for writing it! I hope you're doing well!
purple-papoose chapter 32 . 1/31/2016
Wow. Just wow. I realise it's been a rather long time since this has been updated, but I do wish it would? Even just an epilogue would do.
I marathoned through it without realising it wasn't complete and am now devastated after an emotional rollercoaster of a read. I need to know! pls pls pls do update, it's honestly brilliant!
tanithlipsky chapter 32 . 9/4/2015
good fic.
Fayari chapter 11 . 5/11/2015
I'm starting to think Hermione's not being entirely truthful with everyone, including herself, about what happened with her and Ron. At first, I assumed that Ron did something bad to her, but now I'm starting to highly doubt Ron was the "villain" or in the wrong with their drama. That she hasn't mentioned what exactly it was that Ron did that was so wrong, is quite damning on her part.