Reviews for Daddy's Little Girl
Anon chapter 32 . 3/24
Wow. It's been 4 years since you've updated and I am still thinking about this story TBH. I really hope that you're well and that you're taking care of yourself. This is a super great story and I'm glad you shared it with us for as long as you did! If you don't want to update ever again I would completely understand I just hope you're doing well! If you ever do update or even just like a small summary of what was to come/happen I would be here to read/listen! I can't imagine Ron and Hermione not coming back from his but it's also hard to imagine them coming back from something like this. That's what makes this story so good! Anyway, I just wanted to say I still love this sTory and thank you for writing it! I hope you're doing well!
purple-papoose chapter 32 . 1/31
Wow. Just wow. I realise it's been a rather long time since this has been updated, but I do wish it would? Even just an epilogue would do.
I marathoned through it without realising it wasn't complete and am now devastated after an emotional rollercoaster of a read. I need to know! pls pls pls do update, it's honestly brilliant!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 32 . 9/4/2015
good fic.
Fayari chapter 11 . 5/11/2015
I'm starting to think Hermione's not being entirely truthful with everyone, including herself, about what happened with her and Ron. At first, I assumed that Ron did something bad to her, but now I'm starting to highly doubt Ron was the "villain" or in the wrong with their drama. That she hasn't mentioned what exactly it was that Ron did that was so wrong, is quite damning on her part.
TheWierdestSister chapter 32 . 4/29/2015
Don't suppose you'll return to finish the story after more than years, will you?

I'm just going to pretend that, after much denial and bickering with Ginny, Ron tracks her down and forces her to talk to him. They decide to be friends, but slowly the gt more comfortable with each other, and several months later, they finally gett back together & proceed to live argumentatively-but-happily ever after.
ROSEY cheeks chapter 27 . 4/15/2015
I know it's been 3 yrs since ur last update but i had to review.

This story is very good. But i was just just wondering why is Ron always getting his heart broken and everybody expects him to chin up and move on, then he gets some happiness and then he get's his heart trampled again. What is that about? And Hermione she like a cold heartless Bitch to Ron but everyone overlooks ALL her faults which are many BTW and says poor thing (what bullshit) You clearly have a Hermione can get a away with murder complex, While Ron suffer's over and over, And it's all good get over it.

I will not be continuing this story for my own sanity and Ron's. If you don't ever update again that's okay with me.
If you ever do write a supposed Ronmione fic again give both of them some dignity and not just your clear favorite.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
Still living in hope this fic will be finished :) I notice if you type noterwomann into Facebook the author has a page she has updated a few time...last time was 2014 and she said she was still hopeful of finishing this fic!
ProphecyOrb chapter 4 . 2/25/2015
Has anyone heard from Noterwomann? Last I heard was in the beginning of 2012 and she had said she was still planning on finishing the story.

I hope that you are ok and maybe one day finish the story. I would really hate for this story not be eventually finished.
Guest chapter 32 . 2/8/2015
I know it's been a really really long time since you've updated. First of all, I hope you're doing well! I hope life is treating you absolutely wonderfully. If you ever wanted to update I can assure you there are so many of us who would trip over our feet and probably have a heart attack of joy! This is such a masterful piece of writing. Thank you so much!
Guest chapter 32 . 8/3/2014
Everytime I need to read a good story I just reread this one. I can't believe it's been like 3 years since you've updated! I hope you're doing well! This story haunts my dreams sometimes and I hope you come back to finish it. When you do I will be here waiting :)
mooserr chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Please write more! I marathoned through this not realizing it was unfinished. What an emotion roller coaster.
Guest chapter 32 . 6/1/2014
Hgv
musingmarauder chapter 32 . 5/30/2014
This fic is great. It's a shame you don't seem to be working on it any more. I would love to know how it ends.
Paia1240 chapter 32 . 4/29/2014
Hey, I love this story, is one of the fews that actaully make me want to cry. I was wondering if you are ever planning on updating it and get some closure, because my heart is still in pain over the trial after year of reading this.
Alisha chapter 32 . 9/19/2013
Ron And Hermione Are Horrible People In This Story, However The. Story Is Quite Good, Please Update It Soon!