Reviews for These Things
Kagheyama chapter 1 . 12/23/2017
It was so detailed, yet so heart is goo right now. So cuteeee
Mayu-chanotaku56 chapter 1 . 10/3/2017
Hats off! No words are enough to say how much I love this. There are some things that are beyond words and this is certainly one of them. Thank you so very much. It made me feel so warm inside. I love this fic very much. Please keep writing and posting works like this. Love from a stranger to a stranger bound by a story. My favorite SasuNaru fic of all times. 3
firedraygon chapter 1 . 9/2/2017
Gorgeous fic! I love how things progress, especially with Shikamaru as hokage. Very nice work. :)
onyma chapter 1 . 8/26/2017
can't stop smiling while reading this. one of the cutest things i've ever read
Vivaan chapter 1 . 7/31/2017
Eheheh...yeah, we all like a bit of fluff one in a while. This was a great one shot! I liked that you didn't incorporate mpreg into it.
itsyaboi chapter 1 . 2/5/2017
this is so beautiful, im crying
nice chapter 1 . 8/15/2016
silvertonguedmaiden chapter 1 . 7/3/2016
whoa... I think I need a trip to the dentist... buy absolutely awesome
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
Holy crap this was so SWEET! I loved it great writing skills!
Nymnbol chapter 1 . 3/9/2015

That was so wonderfully heartwarming and fluffy, my teeth are rotting OMG the feeeeeels love love love loved it thank you thank you thank you

Excuse me while I melt into goo over here with a goofy smile splitting my face
Miehczyslaw chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
I like the NaruSasu in comic plan, loving fools. But I can not deny that they throw him much anguish, and this reflects that.
... I liked. A Lot Of. Too Much.
It leaves a hole in the heart, but it is real. And subtle. Very subtle and soft.
Details of Shikamaru as Hokage, Sasuke scars, being at home. Everything was perfect.
AliceTheBookGirl chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
I seriously want to cry in happiness after reading this. Kudos to you.
WolfieLiz chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
so beautifull!
JellyBeanBo chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Very beautiful work. It conveyed a variety of emotions, and if anything, it's always about the emotions when it concerns Naruto and Sasuke. Kudos! Thank you for sharing this.
kage kitsune no yami chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
That was so beautiful T-T.