Reviews for I didn't steal them! I liberated them!
TiffBaby101 chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
well... that was... something. haha. very funny
Albionia chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Lol, I love it.
scalemoonstone chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
you should do a story on the "Traumatic Experience of 10 Year Old Harry Potter"
madlordlovetorim chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Haha, loved it. quite hilarious if I say so myself.
I do think that I've figured out the mystery though.
There is only two goats in the entire Harry Potter universe.
So the "holy order of the giant goat" must either be:
A. The order of the phoenix, led by Albus "old goat" Dumbledore.
As phoenixes are kind of holy that'd make sense. (though the rest of the order can't really be put under the label holy according to my standards, but who am I to be picky?)
or
B. The Holy order of the Giant goat must be Aberforth's goats secret holy order of... something.
Aberforth's goat is quite awesome, if I do say so myself. Though what he would need dragons for, I can't even begin to fathom... nor do I believe I'd want to know..

But as Albus has no clue of anything what-so-ever.. I do believe the goat is the most probable alternative.
Soo... Good luck snapeyboy! You've got some work ahead of you... (I don't envy you.. at all.)
RinRin-Chama chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
I got hiccups from laughing, and I can't stop smiling, LOVE IT! :D
VampiricBloOdyRose chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Lol, that was funnier than I expected.
jojoleo63 chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
I know you wrote this along time ago. I have read this I lost count of the number, and it still cracks me up. Hoping for more like this :)
NarutosBrat chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Right... As humorous as that was, I'm just going to go this way now.
HP-fanfic-fan101 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Interestingly strange AU (I assume this is), I like it though.
Space chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
So OOC but so funny I don't care.
Zhor chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Huh...I could see Harry being like that in a time loop. Yup.
sneaky lunitic spy chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I know what harry is talking about! the talking horses told me to! *aurors come up and say* "those. were. DRAGONS! FOR THE LAST TIME!" *slaps aurors*
YuriShi chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
I love this, but I really really want to know the back-story for it.
sevenphoenixtears chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
I love how exasperated and sure of everything Harry is about this situation. I love Snape and Harry's relationship aswell, Snape doesn't show that he cares for him, and he doesn't lose his snarkiness or sarcasm, but he tolerates Harry and seems to be on his side. Your Harry is amazing, his story his so crazy I think he could actually be sane. I would love to read more, thanks for sharing.
Robyn S. Mockingbird chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Alright. This is total insanity, but, you brightened my day, simply due laughing hystarically, so I figured I'd tell you. Now, I just have to figure out what in your mind came up with this... it'd give me a fortune if I could bottle it! X)

I loved how, in the beginning, Harry's just saying, "I didn't steal them! I liberated them!" and Snape's just like, okay, what did you do "in a drunken binge THIS time?"

Also, where he's arguing with the Aurors about how he "fails to see the difference" between the DRAGONS and horses...

Then, he's just telling Hermione how the "imprisoned horses" told him they would help him find "the holy order of the giant goat". I was wondering why he had to look for it- obviously it's Dumbledore's Order of the Phoenix.

I honestly just loved where he's saying that the only reason he's allowing Snape to be involved is so he can sign his release papers... and how, apparently, it's common knowledge that Harry's an alcoholic.

And then there's how his answer for why he was at the magical zoo in the first place... "violating my parole."

Now, I'll just burst into laughter at "With great power- comes many tortured students, right prof?"

And, somehow, at the end of the story, I still wasn't entirely sure what happened... much like Ron and Hermione at the end of the story, if their responses where anything to go by.