Reviews for I didn't steal them! I liberated them!
Frayedsoul chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
I swear to all thats holy, or maybe the Giant Goat, you are the most skilled writer I have ever had the privilege to meet, or read, which ever! I've never laughed so hard in my life! I really can't wait to see what happens next. You hit the nail on this one! its nuts, but oddly amusing and I can so see this happening. But I'm a little crazy. Though it looks like I'm not the only one! Love it! Keep up the great work.
Lunadia chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
lol omfg roflmao! superb, brilliance.

JazzNProwl's sparklingAriaFyre chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
LMAO! OMFG! That was great! I love it! It's so funny! It's so retarded I LOVE IT!
meikouhaikitsune chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
*falls over laughing*

I can't figure out if he's practicing insanity or has a one way ticket to the asylum. Lol.

If he's faking he's really good. Can't wait for the next chappie
parseltonge girl chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
i am totally and uterly CONFUSED!
Tryptophan36 chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
I am filled with a terrible sadness if this story does not continue! Also, I wish there was more of "so sue me!" I guess I am doomed to suffer dissapointment. ;-)
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
ss chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
r u gunna write more?
derHutschi chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Hi lunakatrina,

a crazy but nonetheless great story,

had me 'rofl'-ing quite literal.

I'm awaiting the next chapter(s) for clearance whether Harry is intelligent, crazy or both ...

Fire From Above chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
That was fun.
akuma-river chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
So...Snape is Harry's parole officer and what traumatic event happened when Harry was ten?

How canon is this? What year is Harry in? How will this effect the war? Is the war even happening? crazy as it seems, I'm liking this...I'm just horribly puzzled and curious.

So satisfy my curiousity and answer my questions...please.
ranma hibiki chapter 1 . 7/17/2007

loved the "talking dragons" reminds me of the saying 'there is a fine line between genius and insanity' well harry has CLEARLY crossed into the insanity side. then took a hop, a leap, 3 giant swirly turns, and a rocket ship further into the territory!

Novocain chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Incredibly, inasanely genius. Also, very entertaining. Lovely!
Bloody Rainbow Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Splee and squee, it's hilarious. Drunken binges, I love it!
Willow-Bee the Cat chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Giant Goat? Made me giggle.
146 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »