Reviews for Domesticity
BlatantBookworm chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
She's crazy insane... even more so than usual.

Great story! Insane psychopaths are a dime a dozen in Gotham City - it's about time someone realised not all of them are famous.

Keep writing!
BlatantBookworm chapter 3 . 6/29/2012
One of these girls is not like the others... one of these girls just doesn't belong... can you guess which girl is not like the others... before i finish my song?

That's right - it's the insane nutso one.

Well - the craziest. The insane stalker fangirl.

Love the story, as always.
Glassgow Smile chapter 5 . 6/18/2010
LOL Ahhh yes the laundromat makes it's return lol and once more they get all insistant on his love for them XD ya know they'd probably get along swimmingly with HK-47 lol but I digress nicely done as always:)
DrakkenWasHere chapter 5 . 4/14/2009
Ah...good to re-read things. I know I shouldn't feel this happy...but gods, I really enjoyed Crane beating up the *beep*! I was practically on the floor, laughing my sitting muscle off. So...yay?
RiddlesxandxRoses chapter 5 . 6/27/2008
Aw he does love them! LOL :D

its soo funny that he tries to convince himself that he doesn't when he knows deep inside he does X]
RiddlesxandxRoses chapter 4 . 6/27/2008
Crane folded his paper and set it aside, the absolute picture of calm. "Who did this?"

"The bitch!" All three exclaimed in unison.

He shut his eyes, trying to control his blood pressure. "Which bitch?"

i could just picture the four of 'em sayin all this XD
Firefly4000 chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Ack lol feel sorry for the trio, keep up the good work Techie:)
Wally In Aeternum chapter 5 . 3/24/2008
"He does love us!"

Aww. Of course he does. Also, if anyone's going to be allowed to hit the Captain with a car, it's going to be him.
Wally In Aeternum chapter 2 . 3/24/2008
It makes me unspeakable pleased to see someone using a Gaslight reference. And... "fall for that AGAIN"? You mean they actually made him fall for it once? I would love to read about that...
janahjean chapter 5 . 7/29/2007
i like it...its another perspective, angle or view, its refreshing
001ElvenWarrior chapter 5 . 7/22/2007
OMG! I love Jonathon Crane! XD HE's soo cool - and his reaction was even better! Heh, going after Cadence with Fear Toxin, and what not - she never expected that. Heh. Heh. That was great. Probably my favorite chapter so far.

I look forward to seeing how Cadence seeks revenge (maybe?) or retribution. Heh. "Which bitch?" summed it up nicely. Though the car was an unexpected twist - trying to run them over. Tsk tsk. I guess Cadence has learned one lesson - next time you take on Scarecrows Hench(wo)men, make sure to finish them off. XD Thanks for the update! I loved these two chapters! Particularly Scarecrow's wrath.
Twinings chapter 5 . 7/21/2007
Adorable! Joyness!

*glomps Squishy*
Twinings chapter 4 . 7/21/2007
GLOMP!
E. Nagrom chapter 5 . 7/20/2007
ROFPSL

That was really funny, loved it! feel almost sorry for Candence

E.