Reviews for Through the Eyes of Another
LuckyCat1 chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
I liked how you described what Ron was thinking without bashing him too much. I mean, this certainly wasn't one of his proudest moments, but i hate it when Ron bashers just ignore what he might have realistically been thinking. I always saw him as thinking similar to how you wrote him except I think that he was more scared of something happening to Harry than he was willing to admit to
Venus914 chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
What caused him to forgive his friend in the end?

Seriously? You're asking this of Ron? What did Harry do? It's like asking a friend to apologize when he has done NOTHING. You could have said something like, "What made him changed his mind?"

And even if Harry did put hit name in, why should he care? It's like saying that you need permission from doing anything from your friends. It's like you have to do everything together. Sorry, i dont operate this way. I tell my friends after something i did...AFTER. I dont ask their permission. It's my life and definitely none of their business. So, if im Harry, what do u care if i did it to get attention? You did not feed me, you did not give me money, i dont owe u anything.

I dont get why people undervalue what Ron did to Harry. I dont really get his reasoning. He doesnt have any right at all to feel anything. In my circle of friends, we do keep our jealousy a secret, especially to the person involved because it's shameful to be jealous. So i dont get how Ron can blatantly display his jealousy. In my world, you would be bullied for feeling this way because it meant that you're petty and there's something wrong with you. I dont get why people like Hermione excused Ron's attitude as something that is reasonable, forgivable and understandable. Because its not. It says that the person has something rotten in him.

Is it my fault that im chosen as my group's president? Do i need to curve my excitement because someone in my group is jealous? Will i need to watch everything i do and i say around that person?

Im sorry i cant do that. Ron's character is proven when he left them in 7th year. It may have been exacerbated by the Horcrux but that's what he really feels. He should have taken care of his own issues and not drag the others into it. His problems are so small compared to Harry's. He was not abused, he doesnt have a mad man after him. It's not his brother's fault that they overshadowed him...they tried hard to be the best. Ron doesnt...he's lazy, spiteful, jealous, violent, has no manners and breeding, he's ugly, etc. He's everything bad.

Let's think for a moment that Hermione likes Harry. Is it Harry's fault? Is it Hermione's fault? So, why should he felt betrayed and violent about it. The way he acts...he gets violent if he doesnt get what he wants. And its Molly's fault for coddling him, for making him feel he is worth something when he's not. I mean, he wouldn't be anything without Harry. Even Hermione, with all her brains. They would just be another people in the crowd.

ANyway, i dont get why would people stay with Ron. I stand by with what i said to my friends years ago : that it's only us people making everything complicated when its really not. You have a cheating partner...dump him. No second chance. Jealous and useless friends...dump them. I dont get why people refuse to. Stay away from people who have questionable characters and doesnt share the same values with you. Less stress on your life.
SiriuslyRiddikulus1o1 chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
It does prove they are human, Loved your story it, Ron's POV was great.
petites sorcieres chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
That was really good and you did Ron POV exceedingly well :DDD Amazing
Morning Lilies chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
That was pretty good, and I agree with you about liking Harry and ron's friendship and their fight. You didn't follow the book though which was annoying for a story like this and ron's inicial reaction was ooc, but over all it was ok
clearwatercullener chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
i think i like this
CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
This is a great story! I loved it!
Eristarisis chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
This is good, as you've managed to get in to Ron's mind fairly well and tell the story as he would have seen it. You did a great job of building on what the book provided which is a feat in itself as most people can't actually get the characters right when they attempt a fic like this.

It was a nice touch leaving Ron seemingly out of the loop or "on the outside looking in" on practically everything to.
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
This was an awesome, LONG OneShot. I little shorter would have een nicer, but the length did nothing to ruin the story. Good job!
Marlicat chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Mrr! I loved it!
Rutu chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
OMG this was amazing. I LOVE how you portray his feelings and the realization and everything. I think the switch from I-hate-Harry to OMG-I-can't-believe-I-did-this-to-my-best-friend is a bit too quick, but it doesn't matter much, cuz this is really awesome. *adds to faves list*
kayla-intensity-in-ten-cities chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
wow.

Ash, I remember when you were telling me about this story idea last year in the hallway.

and of course...i fell in love with )

So far its turned out amazing, I can't wait for more!
GoldxxSunlight chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
I liked it sorry I just read it but I have been working on a play all summer and only get weekends to relax so I haven't had a lot of time any way I loved it