Reviews for Becoming Familiar with a Man of Misery
This was a blast! I really enjoy your version of Severus. Such an authoritative manly man with a little bit of evil and a dash of teddy bear. Perfect! Thank you so much for sharing!
WINTER.PIXIE.X3 chapter 1 . 3/23
The story was amazing and one of the best that i've read...I LOVED EVERYTHING ABOUT IT
Rickymin chapter 7 . 3/12
Okay first : you have a great writing style, that amuse me, make me follow all the actions of the characters easily and arouse me at the same time. Your fanfic have some dark in it and I love it.

However, you have a great problem with one thing : you don't know when to stop it. I lost you with Severus mother. You don't need more things happening, it was perfectly good, it was like I was reading another fic in one. You've done it on many of your storie and it is somehow sad because even if you love the story and create your own little world, we can't help but be tired when you had another big plot. It's a never ending story and many I'm sure stop reading it because of that.

It's too bad really, I really enjoy reading you otherwise, but it's a bit too much.

(I think I've seen someWhere that you were not here anymore, but I think even in paradise we love reviews. I offer my first one to a good author.)

Ps : sorry not English speaker
asma4life chapter 2 . 1/27
Wow! That was one hell of a twist and turn tale. Voldemort dead without harry raising even an eyebrow. Or doing even a blink-and-miss appearance! Severus rules the roost.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/25/2016
Miss you Mrs. Digg.
mulier chapter 2 . 6/24/2016
What a great story! One of the best I've ever read!
Guest chapter 10 . 4/23/2016
Great story!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/8/2016
i stop somewhere in this chapter due to too many details i dislike. pity, this could have been a good story if it had not so much brutality in the beginning, vulgar language and disgusting lemons. sorry.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/14/2015
As always...loved it. Miss you Ruth, thank you for years of enjoyment.
Blumenkasten chapter 10 . 12/7/2015
Sweet story, I liked it. What I would have liked even more, is a few words about Raucous and Delaluci. Their story should have an ending as well. All in all, it was nice though...
Hermione J Krum chapter 4 . 8/15/2015
"I solemnly vow I will have no wizard other than Severus Snape, the man I love," -Watch out Hermione, your Slytherin is showing.

She gave Severus the reassurance he needed, but left a loophole for herself. The vow says nothing about squib/muggle men, witches, or squib/muggle women.

There's also goblins (someone had to do it before since Flitwick is only part goblin), giant (Hagrid's only part giant), house elf, centaur, or any other magical creature. If she could turn into a cat, there's also Crookshanks. None of those are appealing to me personally, but what Hermione wants, Hermione gets.

Bravo Hermione!
Guest chapter 10 . 3/9/2015
Excellent story, thank you!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/4/2015
Each chapter takes me almost a half hour to read. I LOVE YOUR STORIES! THANK YOU!
Allie chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Holy shit woman, you can write!
Jaybird chapter 10 . 2/10/2014
I have to say that I actually didn't quiet enjoy your story all that much. Im really sorry. I didn't like how you killed Voldemort and I didn't like Hermione was a slave to Love. I didn't like the beginning of their relationship at all. and I found severus to be to harsh and bitter, and Hated the way he treated Hermione in the beginning like she was some type of sex slave.