Reviews for Becoming Familiar with a Man of Misery
mulier chapter 2 . 6/24
What a great story! One of the best I've ever read!
Great story!
i stop somewhere in this chapter due to too many details i dislike. pity, this could have been a good story if it had not so much brutality in the beginning, vulgar language and disgusting lemons. sorry.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/14/2015
As always...loved it. Miss you Ruth, thank you for years of enjoyment.
Blumenkasten chapter 10 . 12/7/2015
Sweet story, I liked it. What I would have liked even more, is a few words about Raucous and Delaluci. Their story should have an ending as well. All in all, it was nice though...
Hermione J Krum chapter 4 . 8/15/2015
"I solemnly vow I will have no wizard other than Severus Snape, the man I love," -Watch out Hermione, your Slytherin is showing.

She gave Severus the reassurance he needed, but left a loophole for herself. The vow says nothing about squib/muggle men, witches, or squib/muggle women.

There's also goblins (someone had to do it before since Flitwick is only part goblin), giant (Hagrid's only part giant), house elf, centaur, or any other magical creature. If she could turn into a cat, there's also Crookshanks. None of those are appealing to me personally, but what Hermione wants, Hermione gets.

Bravo Hermione!
Guest chapter 10 . 3/9/2015
Excellent story, thank you!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/4/2015
Each chapter takes me almost a half hour to read. I LOVE YOUR STORIES! THANK YOU!
Allie chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Holy shit woman, you can write!
Jaybird chapter 10 . 2/10/2014
I have to say that I actually didn't quiet enjoy your story all that much. Im really sorry. I didn't like how you killed Voldemort and I didn't like Hermione was a slave to Love. I didn't like the beginning of their relationship at all. and I found severus to be to harsh and bitter, and Hated the way he treated Hermione in the beginning like she was some type of sex slave.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/30/2013
Your story has everything: darkness, humour, sadness, love, angst . . . All of it, and the chapters were really long! I read chapter one, and was confused as to why it said chapter one at the bottom, when I thought I was on chapter two. Nevertheless, it was a really good read.
WannabeWolfe chapter 10 . 6/28/2013
This was a terrific read and you brought tears to my eyes with a few of those heartfelt moments. Thank you for sharing this great story!
SL chapter 10 . 6/21/2013
I enjoy how Snape changes over time. One (little) thing irkes me is the downfall of Voldemort: that story arc is a bit too far-fetched, in that if Voldemort can live only because of the elxiir, he would have gone long time before the story started.
Jah No Partial chapter 10 . 4/17/2013
You never fail to delight me! This was amazing ... So much detail and a long journey I loved it

10/10

READ IT
You won't regret it!
randomfan17 chapter 10 . 4/16/2013
Awww, I Loved It! From beginning to end. He was so horrible in the beginning, I'm glad she toughed it out and he came to his senses.