Reviews for Becoming Familiar with a Man of Misery
Excellent story, thank you!
Each chapter takes me almost a half hour to read. I LOVE YOUR STORIES! THANK YOU!
Allie chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Holy shit woman, you can write!
Jaybird chapter 10 . 2/10/2014
I have to say that I actually didn't quiet enjoy your story all that much. Im really sorry. I didn't like how you killed Voldemort and I didn't like Hermione was a slave to Love. I didn't like the beginning of their relationship at all. and I found severus to be to harsh and bitter, and Hated the way he treated Hermione in the beginning like she was some type of sex slave.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/30/2013
Your story has everything: darkness, humour, sadness, love, angst . . . All of it, and the chapters were really long! I read chapter one, and was confused as to why it said chapter one at the bottom, when I thought I was on chapter two. Nevertheless, it was a really good read.
WannabeWolfe chapter 10 . 6/28/2013
This was a terrific read and you brought tears to my eyes with a few of those heartfelt moments. Thank you for sharing this great story!
SL chapter 10 . 6/21/2013
I enjoy how Snape changes over time. One (little) thing irkes me is the downfall of Voldemort: that story arc is a bit too far-fetched, in that if Voldemort can live only because of the elxiir, he would have gone long time before the story started.
Jah No Partial chapter 10 . 4/17/2013
You never fail to delight me! This was amazing ... So much detail and a long journey I loved it

10/10

READ IT
You won't regret it!
randomfan17 chapter 10 . 4/16/2013
Awww, I Loved It! From beginning to end. He was so horrible in the beginning, I'm glad she toughed it out and he came to his senses.
mi-shell87 chapter 10 . 2/15/2013
Awesome story as always! :-) I wish I could've read what would've been put in the Quibbler and the resulting outcry though!
EnglishGrlVerity chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Wow, that was a long chapter! But it was very interesting.
an angel's whisper chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I loved it !
Stardancer145 chapter 10 . 10/24/2012
i loved it!
CecilieDK chapter 10 . 8/23/2012
Thanks for a brilliant story.
Although I'm not too much into SnaMione you write a nasty/smutty Snape in a way that actually gets the appeal across ;-)
A job very well done.
All the best
Cecilie (Denmark)
Jay chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I love your story so much. This is the third time I've read this fanfic, and I always find myself coming back to this story. It has definitely become one of my top ten favorites. I can't believe it doesn't have more reviews. Reading your fix was what got me hooked in Snape and Granger pairings.