Reviews for Forever Promised
xxcandylover23xx chapter 1 . 9/22
Lml, why was this so cute though :D
WolfLover57 chapter 1 . 9/8
Dying from the amount of cuteness!
taekookie chapter 1 . 9/2
Frikkin cute! And hilarious."man and strife" xD lmao. Great job.
Mistress Charon chapter 1 . 8/30
Ah! It's too sweet! So sweet I feel like I have a mouthful of cavities, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. So cute! So adorable! Gah! I'm freaking out!
Where do I start? Well, Sasuke was extremely adorable, I love how he wanted every detail right, and nitpicked through it all. And his deductions of the proper words were just the best! Strife from wife! Awful from lawful! Haha! Poor little Hinata, quite the pacifist, just let Sasuke do as he pleased just to avoid conflict. The ending was just the sweetest thing. Young puppy love at its finest. Well done. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.
Zalia chapter 1 . 5/12
This is so ADORABLE
Crisp Berry chapter 1 . 1/18
Awwwwww, so adorable! I'm in love with all your SasuHina stories. The cuteness is intoxicating! WANT. MORE. PLEASE! As always, your writing is fabulous and I'm looking forward to more stories you may or may not decide to post here. Great job! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
Made me smile :) thanks for making this 3 great job!
Erza Inu Hyuga chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
Toooooooooo cute! This is so going on my list of stories! Following too! Great job, Writer-san!
hakuryuulove chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
You had a wild imagination. That's nice :)
RemovalAcctKE chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
Dude.. I want a second part to this! Lol so adorable. Man and Strife!
Stars.Are.Metaphors chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
Awwww, so adorable. My heart is hurting with the feels.
adydc4 chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
Nice. I love it. It's so cute.
navery chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
I'm sure everyone said that this was cute - and it really is! I kinda wish I found this when you post it, so I could have asked you to make another one shot where Hinata has a 'crush' on Naruto and you show us how Sasuke would have reacted to it.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
Sooooooooo cute!
satomika chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
I hope this one's got a sequel!