Reviews for Forever Promised
Dishon 3 chapter 1 . 3/15
Great Story,! They’re so cute and the way they talk is hilarious
HoshiNoTsuya chapter 1 . 3/7
I died. Cuteness overload. LOL. Now, seriously, what the F with that forceful tiny groom? Laughed the entire one-shot. It was adorable. Hinata was just tagging along, no idea of what was going on... whereas little Sasuke was so determined. That made it hilarious.
MayanPanther chapter 1 . 9/4/2017
Toooo cute!
chestnutpoby chapter 1 . 7/7/2017
Awwww~~ Very sweet~~
Luminious chapter 1 . 5/4/2017
sweet sasuhina :-*
rav3ngarde chapter 1 . 1/27/2017
Well now...what a...possessive child. Though, guess Hina makes up for it with her adorable-ness! Good job! :)
xxcandylover23xx chapter 1 . 9/22/2016
Lml, why was this so cute though :D
WolfLover57 chapter 1 . 9/8/2016
Dying from the amount of cuteness!
taekookie chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
Frikkin cute! And hilarious."man and strife" xD lmao. Great job.
Mistress Charon chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
Ah! It's too sweet! So sweet I feel like I have a mouthful of cavities, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. So cute! So adorable! Gah! I'm freaking out!
Where do I start? Well, Sasuke was extremely adorable, I love how he wanted every detail right, and nitpicked through it all. And his deductions of the proper words were just the best! Strife from wife! Awful from lawful! Haha! Poor little Hinata, quite the pacifist, just let Sasuke do as he pleased just to avoid conflict. The ending was just the sweetest thing. Young puppy love at its finest. Well done. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.
Zalia chapter 1 . 5/12/2016
This is so ADORABLE
Crisp Berry chapter 1 . 1/18/2016
Awwwwww, so adorable! I'm in love with all your SasuHina stories. The cuteness is intoxicating! WANT. MORE. PLEASE! As always, your writing is fabulous and I'm looking forward to more stories you may or may not decide to post here. Great job! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
Made me smile :) thanks for making this 3 great job!
Erza Inu Hyuga chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
Toooooooooo cute! This is so going on my list of stories! Following too! Great job, Writer-san!
hakuryuulove chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
You had a wild imagination. That's nice :)