Reviews for A letter
Sonar chapter 11 . 8/9/2011
I will be editing this chapter soon.
Velvet Sinn chapter 4 . 6/18/2011
I hope you are planning to finish and edit this story Sonar. i know that this isn't the best chapter of the story but it is obivious that you were very early into your writing since your style has changed a bit.
Jadel Thorn chapter 10 . 6/18/2011
You got a bit of editing to do on this story.
Akili-chan chapter 13 . 4/21/2008
Well I think that it's cool that you've decided to keep on writing this story out. It's interesting to see how you've improved in writing since starting :) Though you still need to work on keeping the tenses the same through the story (or at least the POVs)

Is your first language English? No offense but your writing seems a bit more formal then most of those whose first language is English.
Sonar chapter 10 . 12/25/2005
Yes...I did notice a mistake. It is suppose to say "Asazi said," You keep asking yourself if you will love him back."

I noticed in the last paragraph. By the way, I will be updating soon.
Blackrose715378 chapter 12 . 10/26/2004
Hey good story, maybe try writing either the rest of this one or the next one in past tense? Sorry, it's just easier to read. I like that the story is from the 'bad guys' point of view.
Akili-chan chapter 12 . 9/18/2004
Cute story, I can't wait to see what happens next. Keep it up!
Krystal Kerro Sky chapter 11 . 9/18/2002
short, and sweet. normaly, i don't take to well to the villians side, but there is an exception to the Tempest/blaze romances, they are so fuun to read, and they go really slowly.
Sonar chapter 9 . 5/4/2002
another error
Sonar chapter 8 . 5/4/2002
It's what's her name
Sonar chapter 7 . 5/4/2002
One error
Covin chapter 9 . 12/6/2001
Short but good. Is the story coming to a close or is it introducing a large epic?
Covin chapter 8 . 11/3/2001
Hehe...getting very interesting...it'd get to be quite suspenseful if, say, someone died (don't care who; could be anybody) and Blaze and Tempest take off, leaving X with Asazi while Blaze and Tempest live happily ever after... Eh, whatever. Cool fic.
Covin chapter 7 . 9/25/2001
Interesting...quite thoughtful...
Covin chapter 6 . 9/1/2001
Cool fight but it did last a wee bit too long. But, hey, had me on my toes. Keep it up!