Reviews for Seasalt Dreams
ReneeHardy1156 chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
That was it ithinku should write more good story though very interesting
Lady Viola Delesseps chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
This is so beautiful! I love it. Thanks, and keep up the good work. You are very talented.
Anonymouse chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
That was sooo awesome! Ah, I really wish this was a full-length story! I mean, it's still cool this way, but I really want to know what happens next. It's an interesting take on the next life idea, you don't usually see that.

I *heart* Axel and Roxas! And Namine! And Sora and Kairi and Riku!

You're a great writer. Thanks for sharing this!
akuroku fan on fire chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
yah, you made me log on for this. i had to because i want to add this to my favs. so i can find you later :D and check out the rest of your stories. when i saw "gryvon, author of 165 stories." i though 'no way, s/he couldn't of posted that many.' but it turns out you did. darn. its going to take me months to go through your whole gallary. because i love 90 percent of the pairings you have on there. *basks in yaoiness* ILY :D
Kyra Nazumi chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Yay, AkuRoku! And thanks for mentioning little Demi. w
spiritualized chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
I enjoyed your story... even though it was short and towards the end, I wished it had been longer, I had shivers running down my spine reading a few passages. I really like how you portrayed the relationship of Axel and Roxas... at least I was able to picture it out pretty well.

I'm not through with KH2 yet, since my PS2 wasn't working for a while, but Axel/Roxas is one of my very favorite pairings. And I already was spoilered a bit, so...

Going to check out if you wrote any other stories now 3