Reviews for Reversal
3waypetal chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Aww so cute! I am in love with your writing!
Chaozsama chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
loved it :)
volaju66 chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Awesome. This story is amazingly sexy yet still retains all the emotion and tenderness you would want with this couple. One of my favorites. Thank you, I always enjoy your work so much.
Sarasnk chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Sexy and romantic! Nice to see Iwaki taking conrol and doing the loving! :D
Pombella4 chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Very heartwarming. Katou would do anything for Iwaki is right on. He's just so in love with him, it makes my heart ache when any one is trying to break them, especially Iwaki's temporary manager.
franchu7 chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Wow! now that was a very nice lemon! I love the way you wrote it, it really sound professional. "Haru wo daitei ta" is one of my favourite yaoi, so I really enjoyed reading your ff!

You're a great writer/author.
mira1122 chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
This story is great! This is one of my favorite mangas, and you write stories for it so well. Please write more!
hollybennett123 chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
I really liked this, you kept them in character nicely :). It's funny which writers pop up all over the place; I noticed your pen name only after I'd read this and thought it seemed familiar. Turns out you're the author of "A KakaIru Christmas", and you are already in my fave authors list! XD
Emiliana chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Whoa. Like, *WHOA*.

I absolutely loved this! As I am one for "reversals" in all couples (after all, they're both men, aren't they) I especially appreciated the way you conveyed that Katou would give anything to Iwaki readily and without regret... Plus. Iwaki is super sexy as described through Katou's eyes. *_*

Kudos for writing this, double kudos for sharing it with us!

Awesome job!
Snowcleo chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
For some reason, I hadn't reviewed this one, either, though it's one I'd enjoyed previously. Sexy and romantic, just like our boys. :-) Believable, even with the role reversal, something a lesser writer might not have attempted or succeeded at.
MsSupaFan chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
OMG that was HAWT! I LOVE it when shy reserved Iwaki takes control of Katou! *drools* Thanks for sharing!
Tokyo-Rose2006 chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
Aw. How sweet. I didn't know role reversal could be so sweet!
Anise chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
What a great story, I thought it was wonderful how you brought in thoughts about their realtionship and how it had developed over time into the solid partnership it is now. I also loved how Katou would do anything simply because Iwaki asked, it's just so sweet! And of course it's nice to actually see a seme Iwaki, I have a hard time believing he wouldn't want to switch it up every now and then ;)

It was wonderful how you were able to tell so much about them in such a short story, I really enjoyed reading it! :)
Polka dot chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
oh that was really fast. I love them either way ;-)