Reviews for Crimson Hand
SeikoTuNeR chapter 5 . 8/10
I stumbled across this story such a long time ago. Lost book marks and what not made me lose track (plus you changed your name), I can barely believe I found this. Spent last hour or so reading some of your work and you really got a wonderful voice.

Reading this particular story was bitter sweet cause its just so good and the cliffhanger was just insidious. Hope all is well and thank you for the work!
freetobe16 chapter 5 . 5/1/2016
Update soon? (It's been a couple years)
claw reacher chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
please continue this it is great
longmasher chapter 5 . 4/14/2011
Finally, a decent Marvel / Naruto crossover I can read without retching. Keep up the good work.
AllFiction01 chapter 5 . 3/4/2011
You got quite the story going on here.

Everything is paced nicely and its really interesting. The characters are also spot on as well.

Though my only peeve would have to be the fact that you don't update such a good story very often. There really aren't any good Marvel/Naruto crossovers and this is very interesting.

Hope you update soon keep up the good work!
Sophia chapter 5 . 5/9/2010
fucked up world you have here. but i like it. even if i'm not in it like you said :P
The Unknown Shinobi chapter 3 . 4/15/2010
It must of been my perverted mind, but I lol'd so hard when you typed "I'm naked, a spandex wearin' freak shot white stuff at me—"
Tankred chapter 5 . 4/1/2010
One of the more awesome crossovers, that's for sure. It always did annoy me a little when Naruto popped up in places like this and there was no language barrier at all, so you did good there.
IAmABookDragon chapter 5 . 3/13/2010
I like your story so far! It's interesting, can't wait for the next update.
Zephyrclaws chapter 5 . 3/12/2010
So, is Naruto gonna be able to use Jutsu?
Elaine du Lac chapter 5 . 3/12/2010
Aw. The story was getting so good and you stopped (pouts)!

Alright, I guess I'll have no choice but to wait patiently for the next installment. It's marvelously written (pun not intended at first)! I'm glad Naruto didn't arrive as an amazing kickass ninja whose sole purpose is to amaze the superheroes with his ninja arts. I like how Naruto keeps his shinobi-ness while still leaving room for the others to be interested in him as a person, with his vulnerabilities and language barrier. He acts like a normal teenage kid who has lost his memories but at the same time, he also acts like a trained ninja. It's all very well thought out and carefully written and for that we, the readers, thank you for giving us such professionally crafted entertainment. You made my Friday night!
Tyrchon chapter 5 . 9/16/2009
Pretty good crossover you have here. I like how you've brought in a the characters so far and how you've managed their different characteristics and attributes. I also like how you have Naruto confused and unknowing of his exact origins, I feel it frees up things for you to be more creative and lead us all on a grand adventure. I do hope you decide to continue this story.

Tyrchon
PheatheR chapter 5 . 3/4/2009
Captivating story and chapter. I look forward to the next chapter.
ElTroll chapter 5 . 3/1/2009
Another amazing chapter, too bad there are no more and I will have to wait for an update.
ElTroll chapter 4 . 3/1/2009
Great chapter, I wonder what will happen to Naruto now?