Reviews for Red vs Blue: Days Gone By
Fangthehedgewolf chapter 5 . 9/10/2014
Dun dun DUUUUNNNN! Wyoming has reappeared! For a second, I thought it was O'Malley. Great job describing the scenes!
Shiranai Atsune chapter 5 . 5/19/2014
Wyoming's alive?! Oh, and please update soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/30/2012
FIRST OFF MAKE MORE PLZ AND SECOND YOU SPELLED MY WITH MT AT THE END IF I COULD ILL BE HAPPY TO BE YOUR BETA READER-AGENT ILLINOIS
Guest chapter 3 . 6/30/2012
UUUUM WHAT?-AGENT ILLINOIS
Guest chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT EVERYTHING YOU SAY WILL BE PUT AGAINST YOU IN THE COURT OF LAW[FORGOT THE REST]..THAT IT?-AGENT ILLINOIS
h311h0und chapter 5 . 4/25/2012
Really like where this is going but i have never saw the Omega team though... now on my to do list.. keep up the good work.. i wonder if Maine and Washington will make an appearance...
The Black Kitsune Kit chapter 5 . 2/25/2011
One word.

FIRE!:D
Pulsor93 chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
I like how this story is similar in tone to the Recollection trilogy, but manages to bring in some really funny moments as well.

Is that chick Kreia from KOTOR?

Who's Korozhi?

Who are they working for?

Please update soon! :)
Tucker from Blood Gulch chapter 5 . 8/21/2010
About time you frigging updated! yes, people are reading this, so please continue it!
Gogglehead Lover chapter 5 . 7/21/2010
I like the story so far. I know you haven't updated in over a month but don't stop writing the story; it's well written and in character. I've only watched Red vs Blue so I can't give an intelligent opinion on the other characters but...good job :D Update soon!
Ron the True Fan chapter 5 . 6/17/2010
Here's 200ccs. Good story, and it's a Star Wars crossover too. Your discription of Kreia makes it rather clear, but that begs the question: when is this during Star Wars? You have my support.
SaintNicholas119 chapter 5 . 6/17/2010
Great chapter, update soon!
Ranger24 chapter 5 . 6/13/2010
wow these clones suck.
ColinatorGX chapter 5 . 6/13/2010
I dread the chapter when Team Omega meets Red and Blue teams. Well, O'Mally and Dudley probably dread that day more than I do. Humm, those two would really get along well, I think!

Awesome chapter, by the way!
SaintNicholas119 chapter 4 . 11/27/2009
This is an awesome story, I really hope you update soon!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »