Reviews for Close Quarters
himurarikuo chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
_ Ha ha ha!Excellent fun! Oh yes I thoroughly enjoy Rikuo teasing Kazahaya - and an unexpected ending
Rabby chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
LMAO LMAO LMAO! I imagined many "out of the closet" jokes in the comments - but to throw Saiga in there so suddenly... XD Way to go. I laughed; great job.
Twelf Bell chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
ohh geezus xD it's midnight, i have a cold, and im laughing silently to myself xD wow, that was really great made my day, after reading xHolic fanfics :3
Hitorikiri no Neko chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Bwahahaa! XD Brilliantly done! Rikuo is such an evil bastard to Kazahaya. D Very in-character.
Yumi Kei chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
haha, an amazing short story. the characters were well in tact :) so enjoyable _
Lucy chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Come out of the cloest! Lol! I laughed so hard I shot soda out my nose!
Integration chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Adorable
silver fox aka vash chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
this is soo cute!

i loved when saiga opened the door!
CopyNinAstral chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
::laughs::

Oh, the pun at the end, priceless!

~Astral~
chubbybunnysan chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
lol

that was awesome!

the best!
SaintFable chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
hehe. keep going. I want some consentual malestation.
shipet100 chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
go to love that. i would have yell a lot louder.
Alba Nix chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
He was fairly certain Kakei would know the answer, but part of him was convinced that Kakei had sent them after the book just so that they would get stuck in the closet together.

- so true! I love this! It wasn't even overdone - simply as hilarious as the real LD. Great job!
LOTRchic chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
so close...yet so far... I prolly would've been pissed too.
spiritualized chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
funny 3 Gohou Drug was great, wish CLAMP would continue and not dropp it off like X -.-

nice story and the image of Rikuo pinning him down is really... drool. XD just one mistake at the end "He needs some help that the shop" ... should be at the shop, right?