Reviews for Screw Prince Charming, Every Princess Wants a Faun
dreaming of ravens at night chapter 5 . 8/27/2010
Why don't you write about Moanna and the Faun playing with their children? Or how Moanna adjusted to her new life? Use them, don't, I just want you to know it was an excellently, sad chapter.
Ngoc Chau chapter 5 . 8/25/2010
Nice. Deep. Profound.

Ideas!

- Moanna is now old enough(16) to court and suiters come from everywhere to woo her for her hand in marriage. She greets them all nicely and goes through the evening pleasantly, however it's at night when all are sleeping or they're all gone that she meets up with Pan in her room. They talk about her life now, what was expected for a princess and now what is expected for a soon to be queen. Be very subtle in their conversation. Nothing dirty. Nothing can be given away so easily. They tease almost and he humours while she flirts. She wants him and he can tell. But they both deny it to each other, playing a futile game. Ignorance is bliss to them.

- On Moanna's birthday, friends sends her dresses and trinkets, family sends her jewelery and books, suiters sends her little things and flowers. Pan gives her flowers as well, but the only exception is that she wears them in her hair. They escape together for a time in his forest where he uses his fairies to entertain her and she reverts back to her child-mind for a little bit before changing back into the austere princess.

- Moanna finds herself homesick for the world above and ponders and stops now and again. It feels like deja vu because the feeling to go up to the surface nags at her. But this time, Pan is there to watch more carefully and reminds her, "Don't leave us all in the dark again, Princess."

- They could be discussing titles and names. While he continues to call her princess, she tries to convince him to call her by her name. He says that it is something he cannot do easily. She offers an exchange: anything that he should call her by her name unlike the other servants around the kingdom. He demands a kiss, the lascivious faun. And she greets it eagerly 'pon the cheek or brow.

- Another take on names. While Ophelia still wants to be called Ophelia, everyone is trying to convince her to be called Moanna. Only Pan complies with what she wishes and calls her Ophelia. She is happy about it but after some years, she asks him why he should call her Ophelia when even the king and queen tries to have her take back the name Moanna. He replies, "To satiate that urge of yours for the surface." He doesn't want her to leave.

- Give an explaination to the moon birthmark on Moanna's back.

- Sweet drabble about Pan's fairies egging him on to ask Moanna for a walk and declare his feelings for her.

Update!
Skyrere chapter 5 . 8/24/2010
I wish I had an original idea to share with you, but I am somewhat dry right now.

I loved this fic-let though. Beautifully done.
MistyEyedRebel chapter 4 . 8/18/2010
So few stories on this couple. I have to say that yours was truly fantastic, both witty and humorous, not to mention well written. Please update soon I can't wait to see how it all unfolds. :)
dreaming of ravens at night chapter 4 . 8/3/2010
You know you love us. Thank you so much for adding another chapter to this story. Now as a reader who loves your work, update some more please! Yeah, such as the cycle of author and reader. I love it.
pendras cornielius chapter 4 . 7/17/2010
wriiiiiiiite moooooore pllleeeease! i beg of you please, please write more!
gothicflower chapter 4 . 7/16/2010
I just re-watched Pan's Labyrinth again and felt the need to read some fanfics about it. Well, lucky me to stumble upon your quirky sketches (if I can call them so) about this weird pair. They are very lovely, please write some more! :)
katkah chapter 4 . 6/4/2010
lol. Keep writing. We will all be still sickly sweet.:3
Skyrere chapter 4 . 6/3/2010
hehe. awesome.

I love these two together, and you write them so well.
Playing.with.FireFlys chapter 4 . 6/3/2010
Awww i love this story. your writing and choice of words is so butiful.

plus i loved the part were Pan (I call the fuan Pan cus i dont know his real name), Found Moanna singing.

i just want to have a Fuan

XD
Ngoc Chau chapter 4 . 6/3/2010
update!
Jacki-maliska chapter 4 . 6/3/2010
yay! a new chapter you made my day!
SilverSoulmate chapter 3 . 5/4/2010
Chapter 3 is absolutely wonderful - the flow in your language and also the little background story of the Faun, truly amazing.
I also liked the 1st chapter very much - the dialogue worked very well for you.

Will there be more chapters in this story?
Kyashii chapter 3 . 3/23/2010
Another nice chapter! I look forward to more :)
Kyashii chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Hahaha I loved it! Yes, the plain dialogue worked very well: nice and simple. Thanks for writing!