Reviews for The Hour of the Wolf
littleme36 chapter 20 . 4/13/2012
I really enjoyed this, though the ending did seem a little abrupt. Don't get me wrong, I thought it was a good ending, but I would have liked to see a little more about the consequences of what happened in the forest. Great story though :) x
SingBenihime chapter 20 . 7/30/2011
I really liked this, but it seemed to end rather abruptly! D:

The characterization was perfect, your descriptions made me feel like I was in the story, the plot was good, & it was generally a good read. Thank you very much!
Giveres chapter 20 . 6/13/2011
You rock.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 20 . 10/29/2009
Interesting ending. Guess maybe the Gryffindor boys made the point that the bad guys aren't always as bad or powerful as they think. They can be had if a few good guys are determined enough.

Sirius is back to being his loveable, maniacal self. James and Lily are in love. Remus is back to work. Peter seems to be forgotten at the moment.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 19 . 10/29/2009
Well, they all finally did something. Now we get to see if it did any good. Or maybe no one will ever notice.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 18 . 10/29/2009
Very strange. Hard to believe any teacher, let alone Filch, failed to see a couple hundred students leave the castle? The Prefects were doing what? Well, it is a magic school,lol. And Remus has, obviously, totally lost his mind following on his own. Second chances my a... That was really, really stupid Remus.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 17 . 10/29/2009
Remus lives. This is a good thing. Sirius totally freaking out is not a good thing. No apology necessary for his language. War has been more than declared. And it looks like the Slytherin's are going to do some really bad stuff.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 16 . 10/29/2009
Romance is in the air for James with Peter's music as background noise. Sirius is having a bad day as he comes to terms with the fact he is not the center of anyone's universe at the moment. Remus is getting the shit beat out of him in a boy's bathroom.

Not an overall good day for the Marauder's. I'm voting for all four of them beating the shit out of at least one Slytherin, hopefully a few more.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 15 . 10/29/2009
Ruminating on things that go bump in the night.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 14 . 10/29/2009
Sirius does have his share of problems. Extreme intelligence, loyalty to his friends, and a well developed sense of what is right thankfully outweigh, at least, most of them.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 13 . 10/29/2009
Hey, if there's no outlined plot you can change directions at any time. Nothing wrong with that.

Plotting against Snivellus is not necessarily a bad way to pass the time. He frequently diserves whatever he gets. Though he does seem to have a milder personality than usual in this story. He did choose the dark side and dark mark. He may not have had an ideal childhood, but neither did Sirius or Remus and neither of them chose the dark.

Whatever made Lily want to say what she did to Sirius? She can't really believe what she said?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 12 . 10/29/2009
Bully's should be given a large taste of what they dish out. Will there be an explanation of how and why Greyback knew who Remus was? Definitely a very intriguing chapter.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 11 . 10/29/2009
Reasonable explanation. Like Lily's personality a lot. Snape is an enigma. Remus needs more reason for hope in his life. That he has James, Sirius, and Peter is good. Hopefully he'll find other good things before the really bad stuff starts again.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 10 . 10/29/2009
Weird happenings. Wonder what James problem is? Guessing we'll find out soon.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 9 . 10/29/2009
Definitely different from past chapters. Seems like a little less optimism than usual. Interesting thought pattern Remus shows here.