Reviews for The Aftermath
very deep dude
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
good story
Djux chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
I loved this as well! ..you are very good and you paint up a good picture. and I love how you made her say 'I love you' first. most ppl make Jess be the one ..anyhow ..I just noticed one thing ..you write his eyes are green, but Jess' eyes are brown :) .. otherwise ..awesome. . I really enjoyed it, and felt it ..so thx!
frequentlydazzeledbylit chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Loved it! but im a bit confused on one part...

As if he had heard her eyes turn, his eyelids snapped open like springs; exposing delicate green eyes that fell on her face. on her. But he was not fully conscious yet, so he didn’t comprehend what he was seeing.

Who are you talk about there? Rory and who? Cuz if it's jess he has brown eyes. Just a wee bit sonfused but really good job!

-A :)
SarahKathryn chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
nice. you finally got them together!
LovedBNamed chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
I love how artistic you are! So very image words you use are rough and raw, which makes it even better, because that's life...ya know?

I loved the beginning also. And the description with silence. Very cool.

okay, thanks for writing this!

-RAR
iLoveTelevision chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
this was very very well written! the way you describe things are amazing even the little things such as Rory combing her hair for example "...and wove it through her tangles. They stretched and pulled, until finally they were gone." i loved it great one-shot!
boredliteratireader chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
very well written, great flow, excellent vocabulary...

and of course..the story..wow..loved it..you have captured the passion between jess and rory so well...

now i'm gonna see if you've written any other fics... :D
Just A Girl Of The Hollow x3 chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
That was amazingly well written. I've read a lot on here and this is truly excellant. They only thing I could say was that all the paragraphs make it a little hard to read and it was a little wordy. But really, I sound like a hypocrite. Really, it was very good, it was just for me I prefer reading stories a little less verbrose. Really good job.
Curley-Q chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
great
Wonderlandgabby chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
its was really sweet loved it
LVRofTristan chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
This was utterly beautiful. You write amazingly well. I'm so glad you didn't let Rory chalk it up to a one night thing; I hate it when authors leave it that way. The words you used punctuated your conveyed thoughts perfectly, in my opinion.

I hope that you plan to continue this, and soon!
000000oooooo00000000 chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Aw, that was really cute, great story!