Reviews for Of Kunai and Grandchildren
xXHeavengirlXx chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
LOL! I just LOVE how Sasuke rambles on and on! It's just so funny! I'll definitely put in one of my favorites. So satisfied now? ;) I hope so, bye!
rbooo chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
That was really good and written well as a 2nd person. So cool
kuromimi chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
This story really adorable! A break from most of the drama and angst that surround the pair-well not exactly, this story is almost 5 years old; but still! I'm very happy to have stumbled upon this story! Its cute. Fluffy. Funny.

-kuromimi
chocolatecoatedanimelover chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
This was a breath of fresh air after reading so many SasuSaku angst/hurt/comfort/drama fics. It was so simple yet it was really beautiful in it's raw-ness? (what am I saying, anyhow your fic was really great!) Loved it :)
sasusaku 4 evs chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
lol so cute love it )
I.Deal.In.Dreams chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Wow! This was just...wow! :D I have never read a fic like this ever before, and I must say, it is absolutely amazing. I really love your style of writing, and the stream-of-consciousness format you used. Between the humor and the little snippets of angst was a beautiful story that made me smile like crazy. :)
Weirdo-Lover chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
XD oh my goooo-ness tehehehehehehehe That was super crazy in a totally delightful way! Thanks, kid! His rush of thoughts were haaaaaaaaalirious! ;)
Seriouslyme chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
I love it! especially how it was written in second person, and Sasuke's characterization.
TeddyBearHugs chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
This story is TO DIE FOR! It was well-written, amazing, cute, and very in-character. I love everything about it, especially the ending. _

-TeddyBearHugs
therentyoupay chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
So cute! :) Needed a bit of fluff, so this was perfect.
closetbookworm chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Hahaha.

That. Last. Line...

Was Pure Win.
gumbygladys chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
that was a great story. props on being able to captue the 'sasukeness'and not making him ooc! lovely
the TumTum tree chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
This is very astute and so very adorable. Especially the part about Sasuke not knowing his family at all (astute not adorable) and how inarticulate Sasuke actually is (adorable and astute). Oh I think this is my knew favourite SS fic :) I wish I could favourite it twice.
lovelyell chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
I love that you what you wrote was simple (NOT in a bad way) but had so much depth to their future I loved your take and Sasuke and Sakura's personalities as well. I hope that you will continue to have insipation to write
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 1/10/2011