Reviews for And He Said
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
This was an awesome story. It gave a real sense of how one person can become another person's strength. Well written!
tysunkete chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
This was incredible. I had to remind myself to breathe when I realised the fic ended. Thank you for writing this.
AlcoholicTree chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
oh man dis is so emo. great story! *holds thumbs up weakly*
hearmelaugh chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Some times when Kanda is written, he's written to be a complete and utter loud bastard, and you wonder and wonder and wonder how anyone could love him, why anyone would.

But Kanda here, once called him sugar, honey, cabbage, honeydew, nutmeg, cinnamon, and bean sprout. And Kanda here is brave and stupid and reckless and heartless and loving.

I can't leave a coherent review. This was too beautiful to talk about.
Renn chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Loved it. Actually liked Lenalee, too! thanks for sharing!
lilla-bis chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
The name calling had me in stitches. The rest is so beatufully melancholy that I am still aflutter.

Thank you very much for posting this excellent read. And here's to hoping for more Kanda/Lavi from you!
Proof of Repair chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Beautiful. Really, this is going to end up being one of those few LaviYuu fanfics that will be permanently engraved in my memory. Lavi seemed so IC, so -right-, and Kanda seemed to fit in wonderfully as well.

It almost felt CANON, and it's heart-wrenching that it's not. But that's a good thing, because you were able to make something seem so REAL. Your writing style is wonderful as well, I loved the repitition of those few certain lines. It flowed expertly- and it makes me twenty kinds of happy knowing writers like you have graced this fandom and this pairing.

Cookies and much love to you,

Kandi
skele-gro chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Beautiful. Very nice. Please write more!
Cupid's ichor chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Nice, I like how you emphasized certain aspects by repeating. Like Rabi's trying to memorize the moment. And cabbage is such a random thing to call someone, I love it.
BlueFox of the Moon chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Wonderful job!
ryuutsukihime chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
I love this story. Great work!
Dhampir72 chapter 1 . 7/18/2007