Reviews for Watching Over You
ThePharaoh'sQueen chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
um...wow...*sweat-drop*
I don't know what to say...
good but...just...wow
Nitishu chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
0.0 *no words can express the amazingness of this too-short ficlet*
Jish chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Normally, I don't review stuff like this. But, I must in this case. I can honestly say that this is spectacular. Yugi here, even in this activity, is still the shy and innocent one that he is (which I haven't seen anyone else portray correctly). And Yami, he will always protect him. No matter what. Great job.
yugifanever chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
omgod...a teaser! -sob- and I kinda like the begining too.
accallia chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Tehe
Azena Kira chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Great story! I loved it. Only thing I'm complaining about is that it was a little short and I wish it was longer. ]

~Azena
My Chemical Music Box chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
Hmm... This is nice. I think I like it because it's more about Yugi's insecurities than the actual finger fucking...

Nice.
pssnangel4 chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
God I love this story. Please tell me you'll make a sequel? (Giggle) That was so sweet,...(Blink)...& Hot. _ Thank you so much for the post. (Curtsy) Hope to see another. _~
ChibiKitsuneOfEgypt chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
wow... that was good, weird, but very good,nice job with this one, poor Yugi, the boy has NEEDS (snickers)

Yugi- you think it's funny to watch me in an embarrassing state

egyptmotou- yes, as a matter of fact I do

Yugi- 0-0

Yami (smirking) (snickers) poor aibou

Yugi- hush Yami (hides face)

that was really good, I liked it
Atemu Yugi Lover34 chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Wow...uhh...yea no other words to say here. Good job though... First Yu-Gi-Oh fic in a long time. Glad to read (kind weird to say see or hear at this point so...next best thing right?) from you again...even if it's short. Until whenever!
Dorie Kaiba chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Too bad they ff won't allow details. Girl, you know too much about this stuff. :wink:
tavia454 chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Oh hello! That was just too funny! And sexy!
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Good story. Poor little Yugi just doesn't realise what he needs, at least, not yet.
YamiHaruko chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Hm. I'm not gonna lie, I was a little embarrassed as I read this, simply because I find it hard for myself to see Yugi as anything older than an innocent child. It was good, yes, very good. But I doubt I'll be able to read it again. Yugi! You're too innocent to be doing stuff like that. XP