Reviews for Featherlight Taction
RedHeadsRock1010 chapter 22 . 7/19
I honest to God hope and pray that you continue this. It's one of the greatest characterizations of Harry and Tom that I have ever seen. I am in love.
RedHeadsRock1010 chapter 17 . 7/19
Oh my god I'm crying. This chapter was written so well!
Just dropping by to say: 2016 and I'm still checking on this, it says something about how much I love this story! So yeah... hope never dies xD
noamiimaon chapter 5 . 4/28
ThIs chapter may have been short but It progressed well. :3 Some wrIters end up makIng some scenes way too abrupt. : /
Rasdra chapter 22 . 7/8/2015
Perhaps a summary describing your original lot outline, how it would have all ended. Then you can move on to either re-writing it but with your better plot, and new ideas along the way. I honestly think that this one is good as it is and I know we are our own worst enemies for looking back on our old work as over the years your entire thought process and maturity changes. When I look back at stuff I wrote (thankfully not online) when I was 16 I just can't believe how bad it is. Not that it was bad but it seems simplistic compared to my ideas and thoughts that I would like to convey if I wrote something today... (Sorry I ramble)

So Yes I would love to see a continuation but I understand when you say you cannot put yourself beck ino the mindset from 8 years ago. I'll keep the alert open here. Good luck either way.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/25/2015
HARRY POTTER TOOK MY SANDWICH! I LOVE YOU!
Ethereal Sphere chapter 7 . 6/9/2015
Harrys stupidity bothers me greatly..why didnt he just apparate away again, his life is in so much danger and hes swooning over quidditch stuff, and he wont start educating himself to get a better chance at beating voldemort. Hes like a 12 year old
Guest chapter 22 . 5/1/2015
if you feel that you can add more to the story by staring over you should definitely do it. i for one doesn't mind waiting for it. this story has such an interesting plot line. it would be a shame if you give it up.
Water chapter 22 . 4/22/2015
Well... it's 2015 and still I remember to come here at least once every 2-3 months. Seems like I can't forget about this story, I truly love it.
Zela3 chapter 22 . 2/3/2015
I just found this story & I have to say I'd like to see how it ends, if that's rewritten or not is up to you but I would like to see it. Personally I wonder what Snape would think of Harry's many run-in's with Tom & see what that potion Tom took was/did to him.
Lutz chapter 22 . 10/12/2014
Hey! Just dropping by to say: 2014 is almost over and Im still here checking FT for updates every now and then... this probably gives an idea of how much I love it! Still keeping my hope up!
I send you my bests :)
fanficfantasies chapter 22 . 9/28/2014
I feel exactly like you explained when I read my stories from a year ago, never mind three years. If you want to start over, go for it; if you don't, I won't hate you, especially seeing as I read the first five chapters and then skipped to the author's notes. Good luck on your rewrite, and don't forget spinach is your friend.
Renyo chapter 22 . 8/27/2014
I support either of your decision.
cluser chapter 22 . 6/24/2014
Just wanted to let you know that I loved the story, and if you have or are planning to rewrite/continue the story, I'm sure we would all appreciate a link :-)
Thanks,

Cluser
Lavonya chapter 2 . 6/23/2014
Short chapters... sorta like a drabble...