Reviews for Featherlight Taction
ranoshi chapter 22 . 5/22
Votes on a rewrite of this story but to leave the original up too. It's fun comparing a rewrite to the original. Rewriting is good because you can write comfortably in the style you currently write in while still being able to utilize and expand on ideas you liked from the original :D
Amphilis chapter 22 . 4/26
I hope you'll find time and will to re-write it. Or continue it on as it is and notify when major changes were made. Maybe not post the new one until you are sure that it runs better and well past the current spot. That could help the beta's to work around their schedule too..
Best of luck.
Eagle-Eyes chapter 22 . 2/21
This is a strange story line but still one that is very interesting... Although I don't like the songs you started each chapter with I can understand what they meant and we're intended to convey.

Even though you have not updated in several years you have a great imagination and have the ability to put it into writing. Life happens and we each take something from it. Learn that you have the choice to continue or start over. After all, this is your take on a story.

Keep writing as life allows
Anon chapter 22 . 1/8
It's 2k17 and your old fic is just as appealing to me as it was 10 years ago.
Wow, 10 years?
If you do decide to redo the whole thing that'd be great and I'm sure plenty of us would be ecstatic, but if you don't, because honestly, its 2017, we'll hold nothing against you because what you've left here is good enough for me 3

Btw, a male slash writer? I really really want to hug you -augh-
Dandelions and Tigerlilies chapter 22 . 11/27/2016
I know I'm ...what, 4? years late? but I've just read this fic, and I must say, even if there is no one else, I'll still be hoping for FT to be continued. :)
Guest chapter 22 . 9/30/2016
Just casually dropping by to say hey, 2016 and I'm still here! -
RedHeadsRock1010 chapter 22 . 7/19/2016
I honest to God hope and pray that you continue this. It's one of the greatest characterizations of Harry and Tom that I have ever seen. I am in love.
RedHeadsRock1010 chapter 17 . 7/19/2016
Oh my god I'm crying. This chapter was written so well!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2016
Just dropping by to say: 2016 and I'm still checking on this, it says something about how much I love this story! So yeah... hope never dies xD
noamiimaon chapter 5 . 4/28/2016
ThIs chapter may have been short but It progressed well. :3 Some wrIters end up makIng some scenes way too abrupt. : /
Rasdra chapter 22 . 7/8/2015
Perhaps a summary describing your original lot outline, how it would have all ended. Then you can move on to either re-writing it but with your better plot, and new ideas along the way. I honestly think that this one is good as it is and I know we are our own worst enemies for looking back on our old work as over the years your entire thought process and maturity changes. When I look back at stuff I wrote (thankfully not online) when I was 16 I just can't believe how bad it is. Not that it was bad but it seems simplistic compared to my ideas and thoughts that I would like to convey if I wrote something today... (Sorry I ramble)

So Yes I would love to see a continuation but I understand when you say you cannot put yourself beck ino the mindset from 8 years ago. I'll keep the alert open here. Good luck either way.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/25/2015
HARRY POTTER TOOK MY SANDWICH! I LOVE YOU!
Ethereal Sphere chapter 7 . 6/9/2015
Harrys stupidity bothers me greatly..why didnt he just apparate away again, his life is in so much danger and hes swooning over quidditch stuff, and he wont start educating himself to get a better chance at beating voldemort. Hes like a 12 year old
Guest chapter 22 . 5/1/2015
if you feel that you can add more to the story by staring over you should definitely do it. i for one doesn't mind waiting for it. this story has such an interesting plot line. it would be a shame if you give it up.
Water chapter 22 . 4/22/2015
Well... it's 2015 and still I remember to come here at least once every 2-3 months. Seems like I can't forget about this story, I truly love it.