Reviews for Featherlight Taction
HARRY POTTER TOOK MY SANDWICH! I LOVE YOU!
llisam chapter 7 . 6/9
Harrys stupidity bothers me greatly..why didnt he just apparate away again, his life is in so much danger and hes swooning over quidditch stuff, and he wont start educating himself to get a better chance at beating voldemort. Hes like a 12 year old
if you feel that you can add more to the story by staring over you should definitely do it. i for one doesn't mind waiting for it. this story has such an interesting plot line. it would be a shame if you give it up.
Water chapter 22 . 4/22
Well... it's 2015 and still I remember to come here at least once every 2-3 months. Seems like I can't forget about this story, I truly love it.
Zela3 chapter 22 . 2/3
I just found this story & I have to say I'd like to see how it ends, if that's rewritten or not is up to you but I would like to see it. Personally I wonder what Snape would think of Harry's many run-in's with Tom & see what that potion Tom took was/did to him.
Lutz chapter 22 . 10/12/2014
Hey! Just dropping by to say: 2014 is almost over and Im still here checking FT for updates every now and then... this probably gives an idea of how much I love it! Still keeping my hope up!
I send you my bests :)
fanficfantasies chapter 22 . 9/28/2014
I feel exactly like you explained when I read my stories from a year ago, never mind three years. If you want to start over, go for it; if you don't, I won't hate you, especially seeing as I read the first five chapters and then skipped to the author's notes. Good luck on your rewrite, and don't forget spinach is your friend.
Renyo chapter 22 . 8/27/2014
I support either of your decision.
cluser chapter 22 . 6/24/2014
Just wanted to let you know that I loved the story, and if you have or are planning to rewrite/continue the story, I'm sure we would all appreciate a link :-)
Thanks,

Cluser
Lavonya chapter 2 . 6/23/2014
Short chapters... sorta like a drabble...
Lavonya chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
I love that song!
BreathingStar chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
The beginning is intriguing and very nicely written. I hope you'll stay true on your promise to keep Harry and Tom both in canon, for now the trio at least seems so. I'll tell you my thoughts when I'm done reading. (I hope there'll be some updates?)
Flaming Rose chapter 22 . 3/11/2014
I agree that this could use a rewriting; I love the story, but I reliazed that by chapter 15-ish my mind was woundering to other fanfictions that's be on this cool new website of fanfictions called "the bookself" -check it out if you can; it's awesome. At least, to me-.
So, yes, I agree that you could use this one as a rough draft, or outline of sorts, since there was more that needed to be added or clarfied(?)or, like, just elborated on.

I LOOOVE the story, though! I'm not hating on you or anything; I'm just agreeing that it could've been a little better written; I think you need to play around with the scenerios(?)and and ideas and stuff a little more, elborate on somethings.

I was a little (whaaaat?!-ish) when I found out about the cliffy, too. And there I was thinking I'd have two or one more chapters to see it work out a little bit! Like, was Hermione oblivated and drained of her magic so she was, like, a squib? Or did they mess with her memories a bit and some how convice her that she and Harry and Ron hadn't been out horcrux-hunting, and that she'd just dubbed them crazy for something or other -it'd have to be a good reason, too; she's very smart and won't just beleive anything after all-, ior what?!

Anyway, thank you, so much for the chappies and the story, please update or rewrite -if you've rewriten, then please please please please please please please please update!-, have a wounderful day and week, thank you again, and farewell! Bye!
Flaming Rose chapter 10 . 3/10/2014
(Cackles madly in a fangirl-just-got-the-best-gift-ever way.)
Glaming Rose chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
I love the story so far! It's sounds so cool! (Grimaces(?)and face plams.) God, that was a crapy review...

Umm, well, I appreciate the story and can't wait to read more; I enjoy and love it!