Reviews for Vacation
ImOfficiallyAwesome chapter 1 . 3/31
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
vinny valentino chapter 68 . 3/27
68 Bowser/peach stories? I loved them all, made my day.
RoseEmma chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Lol So Cute! :D
Peach your so clever :D
Cloud Riven chapter 52 . 2/25/2012
I remember coming across some fanart of "Bowser the Bishonen" a few years back, pulling up the fic for it, and loving the adorable crack for what it was.

It's a seriously ridiculous fic, so I went searching for it again for a reread. And now I'm finding it bundled up with all these other little stories, and you know what? DAY. MADE.
Cool chapter 12 . 2/14/2012
Funny that you dream of that, it would be cool to dream in BowserxPeach
23 Princess Ariana chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Awwwwww! These are adorable stories! Even though I've only read one, I love these fluffy little stories! I love BowserXPeach! ;)
ebtwisty9 chapter 68 . 3/2/2011
MIKA MIKA MIKA THAT WAS SO PERFECT IN EVERY WAY. C: YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW

And I read this and didn't review because I'm a jerk but rereading it made me love it ALL OVER AGAIN :D :D sooo fun. I can't even make a proper review because I love this so much. I laughed, I giggled, I squealed, and in such a short period of time.

LOVELY. :)

Razzi
demonlifehealer chapter 68 . 2/27/2011
That was too cute! I can see something like that happening! Please update soon!
Walkazo chapter 68 . 2/26/2011
Haha, this is great - it's funny, and Bowser's ending line was perfect.
superblooper chapter 68 . 2/26/2011
Haha, of course! Anyone who read that super awesome, super fluffy new installment of CoH instantly knew what this story was going to be about in the first two lines!

Not that I mind, of course. It was good to see Vacation updated, it had been a while. When you, Razzi, and a couple other authors don't update for a long time, this little corner of FF gets...a little sad (

Hope to see more soon!
ebtwisty9 chapter 67 . 11/30/2010
:D (I FINALLY READ THIS)

I love love love this. I laughed imagining Bowser bending over and sending love to the cake. ohh goodness, they are so cute. 3

What a perfect, darling little story! And Bowser's cake WOULD explode, now wouldn't it? ;)
Classified chapter 67 . 11/23/2010
YES i knew sakuro was in summon night! I was like "now were did I see that name before oh summon night!" then I was right MWAHAHAHA erm sorry I really really love that game I'm currently on my 4th playthrou
demonlifehealer chapter 67 . 10/17/2010
Lol! How great! I can totally see Bowser screaming "I love Peach!" At the cake. haha! Please update soon!
superblooper chapter 67 . 10/15/2010
Next time I make a cake, I'll have to remember to tell it that I love it. Great one shot, as usual; it's been so long!
Porky2 chapter 67 . 10/14/2010
Ah I remember Sakuro saying that it is important to add love to food.

It too bad Bowser put too much love in the cake but I do have a motivator of it but due to the fact that you are an artist I just wait and hope that you draw a pic of Bowser adding love to a cake then the oven blowing up so I could MAKE one instead of just posting what it would be like if it was made.