Reviews for Vacation
Rock Raider chapter 22 . 9/9/2008
Ooh, a tabloid rag. Nice idea.:) Here's another. Peach & Bowser at Clawdia's grave. What do you think? Well, anyway, update soon.
up all nite chapter 21 . 8/23/2008
I love all this talk about babies, I've drawn pics of what I thought how Bowser and Peach's children might look..

upallnite./art/nappie-aka-I-am-crazy-710506

As always, great job, and leave poor Ludwig alone!
ebtwisty9 chapter 21 . 8/18/2008
I am honored to inspire crack-dreams for you, Mika. C:

Even though I still only get a fraction of the kind of dreams you get. I have to deal with rl people. *glare of jealousy*

And thank ye kindly for the plug! Very excited for the fluff you promise. :P

Um. Let's actually try and review the story, shall we? That was...bizarre. Beyond bizarre. Especially since I thought Bowser was the narrator until you said his name...I was really worried why he had Ludwig tied up and such. Makes a bit more sense coming from YOU, but still...not a big improvement. ;)
ebtwisty9 chapter 20 . 8/17/2008
Eugh! You jerk! D:

If I had a clue where you lived I'd find you and punch you lightly in the arm right now, Mika, I really would!

:\ But I love your fluff enough that I forgive you. For now. ;)

Razzi
mariosonic chapter 20 . 8/16/2008
ZOMGOSH!

Massive plot twist!

I'm in love!

...I was worried at the title but I am pleasantly surprised I had nothing to worry about.
Rock Raider chapter 20 . 8/16/2008
Was the joke at my expense?:( No offense, just seeing. Anyway, perhaps another idea could be them at the beach. Or was that done already in this thing? Perhaps a nice trip to a ski resort? What do you think? Well, anyway, update soon.
James Birdsong chapter 20 . 8/16/2008
Awesome *giggles*
James Birdsong chapter 19 . 8/16/2008
Excellent.
James Birdsong chapter 18 . 8/16/2008
Hooray. Thanks for writing it.
James Birdsong chapter 17 . 8/16/2008
Groovy *laugh* Cute and well done.
James Birdsong chapter 16 . 8/16/2008
Hoorah it was brilliant.
Ginkyofu13 chapter 20 . 8/16/2008
AW so cute! a baby that is too adorable!
ThatAnimatorGirl chapter 19 . 8/13/2008
you're right, these are all very cute and fluffy! nice work!
Black Demon Cat chapter 19 . 8/13/2008
It's nice.
Rock Raider chapter 19 . 8/12/2008
Man, that must've been a lot of pink._; Nice idea for a race though. Definitely a good thing that it was straight. Wonder how Mario'd feel staring at all of that pink.X)) Well, anyway, update soon.
245 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »