Reviews for Vacation
Walkazo chapter 63 . 9/29/2009
It's a good thing hair's genetic, not something you can grow with extensive exercising: Bowser with chest hair would be... scary.
James Birdsong chapter 62 . 9/25/2009
Hm. Beautiful eh
demonlifehealer chapter 61 . 9/8/2009
This was very cute! I loved how the dream Bowser was all wise and everything, just wanted to say sorry for not reviewing as much. I've been really busy but this was a great chapter so please update soon!
James Birdsong chapter 61 . 9/3/2009
Thank you for all the neato awesomeness of 58 to 66.
James Birdsong chapter 55 . 9/3/2009
How wonderful
Walkazo chapter 55 . 8/18/2009
It's nice to get the opportunity to re-read all these old stories (back when I was new to fanfiction, they were always among my favorites). However, you might want to consider proofreading these stories before reissuing them, as there are a few typos here and there.
demonlifehealer chapter 55 . 8/16/2009
Aww, so cute! Of course Bowser loves Peach! I kinda like the idea of Bowser having a secret hide a way, lol. Please update soon!
demonlifehealer chapter 54 . 8/1/2009
Very very cute! I like the idea of Bowser throwing up a steak and then flaming it, Please update soon!
James Birdsong chapter 54 . 7/31/2009
Nifty.
James Birdsong chapter 51 . 7/31/2009
Hehe cool
Walkazo chapter 53 . 7/26/2009
I remember "Bowser the Bishonen" from when it was a separately published oneshot. The poem was good too.
Azure Neko chapter 52 . 7/21/2009
Um, haven't you posted this before? If you are going to repost something, you should have a note saying it is a reposting.
ebtwisty9 chapter 52 . 7/19/2009
Ahahahhaha Bowser the Bishonen had me laughing so much. Great job, great story. Hilarious! It played out so fun and frantic in my head.

And I loved the poem, too! Very cute little rhyme scheme, such a cute poem in general...yay Bowser and Peach! Reunited. As they should be. C: Thank you so much, it was lovely to come home to!
245 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »