Reviews for Vacation
demonlifehealer chapter 53 . 7/18/2009
Very good poem!
demonlifehealer chapter 52 . 7/18/2009
Very cute! I always liked the idea of Bowser as a human! Great chapter and I loved the fangirls!
ebtwisty9 chapter 51 . 7/1/2009
Ahahahhahaha and what a bribe that is! XD

Poor Mika, Bowser, and Ludwig. Always waiting.

This is a legitamately beautiful chapter, Mika. I felt Ludwig-vibes coming from its eloquence and deep meaning, actually. Not sure if that was intended. :P I loved the little Toadsworth's bribe thing at the end. Made me laugh out loud.

And I really hope you like your 600 present. C: I think you will! I may have overdone it a tad, but at least it's noticable. ;)
demonlifehealer chapter 51 . 6/30/2009
That is just so adorable! I can totally see a bored ludwig and an impatient bowser on the lake trying to enjoy it but each thinking about peach. Bowser's obsessive love is always cute!
Azure Neko chapter 51 . 6/27/2009
That's the philosophy, Bowser!

So, when are you going to update Destined, any way?
Walkazo chapter 51 . 6/26/2009
I've gotten behind in my reviewing D:

-48 is sweet (figuratively and metaphorically).

-49 is very funny - "horny" jokes ftw.

-Congrats on getting to number 50! I wish I knew what Bowser had said to his son; Ludwig's reaction was funny (and quite true to form), but his dialogue seems a bit forced - like he's swallowed a thesaurus. Big words every now and then work, but if there's too many, it stops being believable.

-51 is good; I can totally picture Bowser and Ludwig flopped, half-asleep, on the bank as they futally fish for Cheep-Cheep. Your ending A/N made me laugh (and I hope the bribe works too!) ;D
superblooper chapter 51 . 6/24/2009
Poor Ludwig, I don't think he'd look very good in one of those khaki fishing hats with the lures on it. I hope everyone will read this and be inspired to get off their haunches and update so that poor Bowser doesn't have to wait and no Cheep Cheeps get caught!
superblooper chapter 50 . 6/23/2009
Aww, how cute! I bet Bowser would only give her the best kind of chocolate truffles and candy too, like sea salt caramels and lemon chiffon, none of that horribly waxy Russell Stover nonsense!

I totally imagined a confused Toad wheeling in a box of 50 plastic jack 'o lanterns full of expensive candies and pretty caramel apples while Toadsworth tutted and threatened to phone Peach's doctor and her dentist.

Great stories, looking forward to (hopefully) at least 50 more!
James Birdsong chapter 50 . 6/23/2009
49 and 50 are good. Both are amusing chapters.
KingBoo22 chapter 50 . 6/22/2009
This was simple adorable! I was squealing with delight! I could totally picture the video Peach was watching. Hahah Poor Ludwig all confused. That was absolutely awesome. hahaha This is my favorite so far.
demonlifehealer chapter 50 . 6/21/2009
Aww, now that was just too cute! BowserXPeach forever!~
ebtwisty9 chapter 50 . 6/19/2009
Oh I loved this so much. C: What a PERFECT way to celebrate drabble 50! and hahaha poor, poor Ludwig. Such an unexpecting victim. XD

This had me giggly and sitting on the edge of my seat to find out. Then I did a full blown "aw" at the realization of 50 days.

Plus, this one was longer than usual. So all-in-all, a very wonderful fic! :D
ebtwisty9 chapter 49 . 6/19/2009
Hahahahahhahahahahahahahha

I didn't see this was updated and geez I laughed so hard! hahahaha

oh heavens. XD I also love the story of how this came about. 3
superblooper chapter 49 . 6/10/2009
Hee hee, that was cute! (More please!)

Will you write something special for your 50th entry?
demonlifehealer chapter 49 . 6/8/2009
Lol! Yes Bowser does need to be horny! LOL!
245 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »