Reviews for Elaborate Lives
Tanya Sykes chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
good
Levana chapter 8 . 7/4/2008
Wow, what a great story! I'm so glad I stumbled upon this. I really hope you finish it though. It's absolutely amazing! You are a very talented writer! :)
Leilani96 chapter 8 . 10/29/2006
o, Radames is falling in love with Amneris! But what about Aida?

Keep up the good work!

~DHW27
jackynasty chapter 8 . 5/25/2006
I just found this story and I love it... but it's not been updated in forever! Please write more! If you need a beta reader, or someone to throw ideas around with I'd love to help out.
Queen of Tie-Dye chapter 2 . 11/26/2003
So this is an AU...Beginning the chapter with a chase scene caught my interest. And Mereb sounds like he might be in love with Aida. *hums innocently* Perhaps Aida and Radames will meet later in the story and there might be another love triangle (or square if you count Amneris). Oh well, I'm getting way ahead of myself.

So Aida has to betray Radames for her father and her country...Big AU there...Radames hasn't wept since his childhood? That seems rather strange considering Radames is fairly open with his emotions.

Radames hates Amneris? Well...haven't heard that one before..very interesting. He seems to be in quite a rage when he insults her. But, you seem to use the word finally in this section a lot..

Ok, first Radames hates Amneris and now Amneris is his friend...Radames seems to be having some mood swings. :)

CLIFFIE! I think those eyes belong to...Zoser. Well, Aida and Mereb are probably way too far away to actually see Amneris...Reading on!
Queen of Tie-Dye chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
Oi! I love this Rent/Aida crossover! A few typos...a bit eerie at times...but I still like it!
Liv chapter 5 . 10/25/2003
Yayness! Mereb didn't die :) I LOVe Mereb so much
nikki chapter 8 . 7/4/2003
Very good story. See you have no updatd in a long time and I hope you finish this story, is to good to give up on.
Wakebytheriver chapter 1 . 1/17/2003
Girlfriend! You have two amazing fics, both which are incomplete! How can you do this to us! PLEASE! Tell us what happens! :)
queengwenyvere chapter 8 . 12/16/2002
Hey it's me over here at AMDA! Update soon :)
Jessie McDonald chapter 1 . 11/2/2002
Don't get me wrong, I love this story so far, but i think you're dragging on the whole depressed character thing a little too long. Other than that, its great.
Too excited to sign in BroadwayMagicWildwriter chapter 8 . 10/1/2002
Holy...caw...it was worth the wait! Totally intense! WOW!
China-kouran chapter 8 . 9/19/2002
This is so great! You need to write more cause I a dying to know what happens! If you do I'll give you and Ice cream Sunday with a cherry on top!

Devy
Cassie chapter 8 . 8/25/2002
Fabulous story, I can't wait to read what happens next. Perhaps a happy ending for Radames and Amneris? Alas, I can only hope!
Lola chapter 8 . 8/23/2002
Gah, I thought I reviewed this-apparently not-I love it! Amneris is my favorite and you've got her down perfectly. Hurry up and write more.