Reviews for Half Sick of Shadows
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Moony you idiot!
Chin up Dora.
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
This was a really good story. I love how you captured an almost on-again, off-again relationship, the both of them wanting one another but never actually having. It was really well crafted. Color me impressed! Thanks for this awesome read.
shimotsuki11 chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
(Here via the crack_broom community at LiveJournal.)

I really like what you've done with the characterizations here; Remus, in particular, whose love and care for Tonks is so evident despite his insistence that he has to push her away. I thought the mixture of sadness, bitterness, and tenderness was just right. Tonks is great, too - we can see her determination that's going to carry her through to the hospital-wing scene.
Pyromaniac-Girl chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
That was a lovely story and I enjoyed reading it.

I really liked the part where Tonks described Remus as: ' stubborn but disgustingly lovable' it was very cute.

I hope that you will have a good day!
PureReflection chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Thank you for writing such an amazingly in-character Remus/Tonks story. This is the most beautiful (and believable) one out there.
verity candor chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Oh thank you, THANK you fo rgiving TOnks some self-respect... I loved the honesty in this fic!
Jobey in Error chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
All right, this is pretty bloody amazing.

I think it falls into the failing of romance fics of ridiculously long, involved dialogue, but that's a weakness which we all tend to indulge, don't we? And every word of yours was wonderful. Loved the set-up, loved the execution... Aww.
Wotcher-Tonks chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
wonderful...just breathtaking how you have captured these characters. I have accepted this story as canon in my world. :D.
little miss michelle chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
I really like this fic alot! I hope you write more
Cursive Obsession chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
Excellent job, very well written. Captured the characters perfectly )
Musica Diabolos chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Loved it so much! Write more!
eat.tha.corn.NOW chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
WOAH! awesome story! you so have to write a sequel!
fireblazie chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Here's another Lupin-Being-A-Noble-Prat fic but for some reason I didn't feel like throwing a frying pan at him, lol. It was *wonderfully* written, and I could just IMAGINE Tonks kissing him before the dementors got to him. That was a nice touch. :D And... what else to say? I really, really enjoyed reading it.
lyin chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
saw the title, had to read it- love lady of shalott. and it's perfect.

so i haven't read enough to give the statement the weight it deserves, but this is simply the best lupin/tonks story i've read. or admittedly, could dream up.

her kissing him before the dementor could- FABULOUS. madam rosmerta's warning, etc., and snape was a fun addition- but their conversation was wonderful and a fabulous, absolutely believable set-up to book 6.

oh, lupin and tonks- and poor teddy... :(
Ekuboryu chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
Your dialoge amuses me so much. I really like the way you write them both. We have seen so little of Lupin in recent books its nice to see him TALKING. Your Snape was inspired and the gossipy innkeeper was perfect.

On a scale of 3 to hedgehog I rate this story: strawberry pie