Reviews for Let You Go
Yvonnerenee chapter 1 . 2/25
If you ever get a chance, could you continue it? Lol, it doesn't have to be some long complicated plot with twists. I just wanna see where it ends. Because this was so short yet it held so much.
swirlblaze chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
i'm betting that many others beg to differ but i think you shouldn't continue this fic. i really like it just the way it is. after all, most of the fic i read, they get together at the end, so this makes yours unique. and i'm probably in a slightly sadistic mood now seeing as how i think this makes quite a nice retribution to all those times mamo's forgotten/abandoned/broke-up with usa. i love this line; " Glancing back, his teary eyes saw the worst mistake of his life." btw, i'm usually a sucker for more fluff and happysappy endings but like i said, i think this is good on it's own :)
Lady Silverress chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
please continue this story, I want to see what happens next!
Kana07 chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
aww wat a great start, you should continue and tell wat happen before that it can be a prequel to what is to come you should continnue i want to know the woman is well if u do continue i will be root for you and be waiting to read more hehe.
applenica chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
oh my god! it's so sad and tragic. serena saw it by herself. you like to write a sad story...it's so similar to my head in my hands. but in this story, you write about their marriage and serena have an illness. you could write the next chapter, i would like to read it.
jessicam242 chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Aw!
Corn chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
I never knew such a short fic could make me cry so much...it was very powerful, I loved the drama in this. Please continue! I can't wait for more! XD
Connie chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Actually I wanted to know who the other woman were. If she was someone important to the both of them, or just some unknown stranger.
mary chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
omg...i just love it...so much drama...u have to continue this...please...it is just to go for you to stop... this is just so good
tj chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
i love this story. i read it once than couldn't find it again. i'm glad i did. if you could continue this it would be amazing. i'd love to know the back story, what led up to this and what will happen. mamoru obviously loves her, but why cheat? she doesn't seem mad, she's trying to be happy for him. this doesn't seem to by the stereotypical story with the cliched lines and thats why i love it. please continue!
SweetDreams chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
u have got to continue this fanfic

its so good!

i can seriously see this going father than one shot

so please continue

ur other stories

are so awsome

u are a great writer

please

continue this story!
Serena riolina chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
Id love if u continued with this. Its really interested me.

Good luck

Sere

X
b chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
its a great start to a story. you should really continue it. it's a good beginning, you want to know what happened in the past, what let to this scene, and what will happen in the future. very cliffhanger cuz the die hards will want them to stay together, but she's sick and he cheated...please continue!
Sailor moon pink chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
Please continue I really wanna know what happens please.
sanfrancisco24 chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
you have to continue this story! Is Usagi sick? Are her and Mamoru married (that's the indication with "papers")? What made Mamoru cheat in the first place? And why didn't Usagi get mad? Instead she accepted Mamoru's betrayl. You need to continue this story...it sounds really good! UPDATE! UPDATE! ASAP!