Reviews for Epilogue
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Lavender is dead and so is snape and Fred and Percy is alive and Neville is with Hannah.
susannahblack19 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
wait how does Parvati have sex?
Dom-Loves-Kel chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
one word: LOL

well three really
MandyJane chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Hahaha this is utterly hilarious - way better than the actual epilogue, which was a bit inspid. I especially like the bit about Neville!
Spamsterlady chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
I couldn't stop laughing reading this. xD

I was encouraged to read your work by a friend who raved about you and I'm happy to see that she was correct. :D You are fantastic.
Warrior Priestess chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
I like it much better than Rowling's Epilogue. And I'm not sure who I'm more jealous of! Charlie or Luna... well yeah it's Charlie but Luna too! :P
Peregrinate chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Much better and happier than the one in book 7. Really Jo, was there something wrong with a happy ending? It's cheery until you think about it, and then it's really creepy.
Doctor Song chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Brilliant. I can absolutely picture things turning out this way. Love the Malfoy Memorial Wing, and Neville being the catalyst for a Veela War!
evil-sami-poo chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
pft... bleeding hilarious! meant to do biology but was cracking up because of this... kudos to you and your husband
Namesake chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
oh that's adorable!
NewDrWhoFan chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
I'm so glad I randomly read this. My personal favorite: "Minerva McGonagall remains Headmistress of Hogwarts to this day. Although she has been noted to resign this post annually, she has never yet successfully so much as left the Head's Office after making the announcement."

Gotta love McGonagall!
letyoursoultakeflight chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Made me laugh!

Love that Harry and Ginny spend thier lives chasing Harry socks :)

"However, if anyone has information on the location of thirty-seven pairs of bright green snake-print knickers and a years supply of sherbet lemons, last seen in St. Mungo's, please contact the Ministry of Magic."

-has to be my favourite line!
cordelia-lear chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
"the portrait of Harry Potter kept in the Minister of Magic's office entitled "I'm Watching You So Don't be Stupid"; and the surrealist work entitled "Better Luck Next Time" which appears to depict his wife, Lavender Brown Thomas, with a bright red muggle vacuum cleaner attached to her face."

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

ROFL!
addictedtofantasy chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Brilliant! Especially loved Dean Thomas' bit. "I'm Watching You So Don't Be Stupid"...
mysterypoet66 chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
It's charming and delightful. I'm always willing to dispute records for cat insanity, btw. If they made straitjackets that small... :p