Reviews for Helpless Night
Svaneaalka chapter 2 . 1/15
I like it! Good work :)
Belovedhunter chapter 2 . 11/29/2011
One of the best I've read
Saber Wing chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
O_O

Hot DAMN, that was sexy. I couldn't get enough of it either ;)
Alex Dark-serpent chapter 2 . 4/2/2011
I have a question for you ...

Why did you not have Takaya completely dominate Naoe? I think that he could easily do so.

Maybe it is because you portrayed him a as very inexperienced ...

Other than that great job!

-link-
Alex Dark-serpent chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
This is an interesting concept. I like the game and challenge factor you used here. Keep up the good work. I hope you are making this a full lenght story. I think it would make a good one.

You portrayed Takaya pretty well here. I am glad to see someone gets him in character and not making him the eternal yuke. I t is kind of annoying and i do not always care for that. He is strong in his own rite but yet Naoe can still top him. He is the only one who can top him in my opinion.

-link-
taka chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
ahhh i was really happy at the beginnig but now T_T

i don't want takaya to be consentant è_é he can't accept this, we all now that after what happenned in the ova , i read somewhere some chapters of the novel and this bastard of naoe ( i donno why but i like him ... even if when he hurts takaya i wanna kill him) but i can't hepl it xD, so naoe raped him, he didn't stop like the other times, this time even if takaya cried out, screamed, cried, he didn't stop, not caring out his screaming, his tears and his blood all over the bed, he was so violent , takaya begged him to stop but he didn't, he was in some kind of rage T_T

poor takaya, but he wasn't consentant ... he can't be consentant.. and i prefer that xD it's more more interesting :)

when the two are consentant it isn't funny at all xD

(sadist :p :p nooooo)

see u

good luck :)
Jaque Weasley chapter 2 . 2/25/2010
Nhehehe

OMG... It is impossible not to droll reading your fic **

Naoe oh my gosh... Man! Don't do this, I mean, do, do more! (6) Hehe

And Kagetora-sama ** Really... What would be him without Naoe? u.u

lol

Great fic and the second chapter was so much welcomed .ob

ja ne o/
sunset234 chapter 2 . 2/9/2010
omg i love this story:D
PrincessAmioKi chapter 2 . 6/23/2008
Loved it! I always wondered what would happen if he took Takaya up on the challenge. This is only time man on man has really connected with me, but it is because of the characters. Anbody that has had a love hate relationship for 400 years tears at your heart and you just want them to get together no matter who they are. Please write more stories!
Chevonne Knowles chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
i just want to say that i like when you use

takaya instead of the other name it is better

and more real
Chevonne Knowles chapter 2 . 6/9/2008
hahahahahahaha

wow so very good.
Carazon chapter 2 . 5/14/2008
Wow I totally am loving this! It's not just another cheesy Lemon like some of the others! It's really great and there are a couple parts that are just the LOLS. Nice work! I'll be looking forward to reading some more of your fiction shortly. )
sayuri2023 chapter 2 . 4/20/2008
I WANT MORE! do you plan to continue with this story or have a sequel fic?

This story is freakin awesome!
MRSJANEY WANEY chapter 2 . 4/12/2008
great!
Gothic Anime Lover chapter 2 . 2/7/2008
this was AWESOME!

LOVED IT!

2 thumb UP!

takaya: 2 cocks up? how'd u know?

me: *nose bleed*

*naoe and takaya get DIRTY and i video tape it, then send it to u*

me: happy unbirthday.