Reviews for Helpless Night
Gothic Anime Lover chapter 2 . 2/7/2008
this was AWESOME!

LOVED IT!

2 thumb UP!

takaya: 2 cocks up? how'd u know?

me: *nose bleed*

*naoe and takaya get DIRTY and i video tape it, then send it to u*

me: happy unbirthday.
Blueangel367 chapter 2 . 1/1/2008
hot..steamingly so.. a job well done ;)
Hatake Sakura Love chapter 2 . 12/6/2007
OMG I love this story it was so hot and awesome. Bondage is the best way to go XD you have to make more chapters. XD
Serenity Usagi Tenou chapter 2 . 11/21/2007
Wow! This chapter was so amazing that it's not hard to see you have a read gift for writing. Also, I would love to read more Naoe x Takaya stories off you so I hope you put more up. Later!
Serenity Usagi Tenou chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Hey Neros-Wolf Gundam,

I just started watching Mirage of Blaze myself and already I'm a Naoe/Takaya fan. Plus, this is the first guy on guy story I've ever had the pleasure of reading. I loved it, and just wanted you to know, how much I enjoyed reading you work. You did a brilliant job on this! And I like how you managed keep them in character too...well, I'm off to read the next chapter. Later!
Michiru's Mirror chapter 2 . 11/12/2007
That was perfect, and I don't even like S&M. But these two have a relationship that's all about power struggle, and you got it perfectly. And very sexily. Whoo...
AlfredisMyHero chapter 2 . 10/18/2007
WOW! THAT WAS ALOT OF SMUT! but u did awsome.I LUV THIS!
Megan chapter 2 . 9/10/2007
that was absolutely incredible! perfect... i love the storyline and how you captured the characters personalities perfectly. you should totally do a follow up chapter... i just can't get over how wonderful it was! words cannot describe the perfection of it all...
Yami Mori chapter 2 . 9/3/2007
*blushes* very nice
Kitsuned chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Kitsu-chan: -giggles- Naoe won -fangirl squeal-

Meagan (XxKitsunedxX): -whaps Kitsu-chan- shut up -still has blush on face- i do not wish to listen to your infurnal squealing

Kitsu-chan: aww does the meanie Authoress in a bad mood -cooes-

Meagan: -blushes harder- am not, and don't make me hit you again

Kitsu-chan: -remembers that they are reviewing- oh yeah, we love this story, are you going to continue?, we hope so

Meagan: -mumbles- yeah, we hope you continue -scratches cheek akwardly-