Reviews for Someday We'll Know
luluhrh chapter 3 . 2/9
THIS IS BEAUTIFUL AND I LOVE HOW YOU ENDED IT THE WAY THE FIRST CHAPTER ENDED BECAUSE IT BRINGS CLOSURE AND BEAUTIFUL-NESS AND FANTASTIC-NESS AND *LOVE*!

lol, "Great I married a six year old. . ." and "'Are we. . .' he trailed off suggestively, obviously hoping for something. 'No, you horny perv,' she replied angrily." just. . . lol. XD
luluhrh chapter 2 . 2/9
they. are. the. single. most. FANTABULOUS. couple. in. existence.

period.
luluhrh chapter 1 . 2/9
lol. XD Ed. . . he's such an idiot. when they ACTUALLY get married, he won't run away!
rikuisis90 chapter 3 . 10/23/2013
Oh my god! That has to be my favorite story ever! It was the sweetest, most loving thing I have ever read. It even caused my eyes to tear up with joy! I am a hopeless romantic as well, so never apologize for bringing the love of love and romance to the world! You are a true FMA fan because you can capture their emotions so amazingly well. And if anyone ever has a problem with how you write your stories, then they do not have to read them. They could not call themselves true fans, because true fans love ever part of the story, even the subplot romances. They give the characters life and meaning. Never apologize or belittle yourself. I am now also a true fan of yours. I have read quite a lot of your FMA fics, and I love them all :)
sasurai chapter 3 . 3/10/2010
Aw that was adorable! Not to mention I can totally see Ed acting like that. Haha. Keep up the great work!
AnimeCookie93 chapter 3 . 11/23/2009
This is so cute, POH! This is one of the stories I had been wanting to read for the longest time.. :D fantastic! Favorites!
Adieu l'apathie chapter 3 . 10/24/2009
KAWAII KAWAII KAWAII!

*rubs tummy* yummy fluffiness! D

Great story. Loved every part. _
Adieu l'apathie chapter 2 . 10/24/2009
Beautiful and cute. I did as you suggested and listened to the music during the second dance, It worked out perfectly, when the harps in the story strummed their last notes, so did the actual song.

Don't worry about loving fluff, even FMA treats itself to some cottony sweets sometimes.
Adieu l'apathie chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
PHWE! SUPER KAWAII! I've sort of pictured their childhood arguements over Winry sort of like this! Loved it!
MizAb chapter 3 . 9/15/2009
Very very very cute. You are the exact opposite of me. I love sad stories, but this... so fuffy. I love it XD

Good job. Gotta love the inner kid in all of us.
SorainaSkye chapter 3 . 7/2/2008
Incredibly cute. I loved the ending.
RandomLegend chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
sweet story. made me feel less depressed due to various reasons.
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 3 . 11/28/2007
This is very cute.
Nobody McNo-one chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
AW! HOW CUTE!
fominga chapter 3 . 9/14/2007
Eventhough at the beginning of 3rd chap I thought it was too obvious to let us know they would marry, later on I completely changed my mind.

Yyour story is so cute til the last word.

Congrats!

By the way, I loved that detail of Den being the priest