Reviews for The Enemy of My Friend
Fan Muffin chapter 10 . 9/7/2016
Whilst I respect the amount of work and thought you put into this I'm bothered by some of the portrayals. The Time War is described as a wibbly wobbely, timey wimey, horrible and utterly disgusting temporal hell - spread across all creation, it convulsed the very fabric of reality and threatened to end the universe itself. And whilst it seems that Moffat (on other occasions very brilliant) lazily presented a space battle in "Day of the Doctor", RTD described it otherwise and so does the expanded universe.

I guess i'm just rather picky, presenting it so simply probably made sense for your story. But Voyager would have been swatted aside like a fly by time-war era Dalek ships.
All in all I hate to give criticism, these are my perceptions, I still do praise your story, it was a pleasant read :)
Guest chapter 10 . 10/14/2015
*wipes tear from eye*

That was beautiful. Please write more!
Heather Snow chapter 10 . 3/13/2015
Fun crossover. Nice twist having Voyager meet the Dalek and hear its side first.
purpleMurex chapter 10 . 2/15/2015
This is awesome :D
Everyone reacted very realistically which was great and amusing :D
SageModeSasuke chapter 10 . 1/26/2015
I loved the story... I hate the temporal prime directive sometimes.
SageModeSasuke chapter 9 . 1/26/2015
Great Scot! It's another great chapter!
SageModeSasuke chapter 8 . 1/26/2015
Nice!
SageModeSasuke chapter 7 . 1/26/2015
Well... this is surprising. Didn't see the time slip actually occurring. Great job.
SageModeSasuke chapter 6 . 1/26/2015
AWesome! Great job.
SageModeSasuke chapter 5 . 1/26/2015
Of course the Dalek had a contingency plan. Lol.
SageModeSasuke chapter 4 . 1/26/2015
Keeping everyone in character. So far so good. Great job. Also- one minor update. The UFP are in the Delta Quadrant as a fleet of at least seven ships like five years or so after they return to the alpha quadrant. Woo Hoo! Lol. Also- Good job with Neelix's interactions with Rose and 'The' Doctor.
SageModeSasuke chapter 3 . 1/26/2015
I am really enjoying this. Poor Doctor and Rose.
SageModeSasuke chapter 2 . 1/26/2015
I miss rose!
SageModeSasuke chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
Great first chapter. Well done. I am looking forward to the next.
otakubabes chapter 6 . 2/18/2014
Its called a mobile phone, not a cell phone, I wouldn't mention it but you went about getting fries and chips right, I thought you were making them talk British English,