Reviews for The Enemy of My Friend
purpleMurex chapter 10 . 2/15
This is awesome :D
Everyone reacted very realistically which was great and amusing :D
SageModeSasuke chapter 10 . 1/26
I loved the story... I hate the temporal prime directive sometimes.
SageModeSasuke chapter 9 . 1/26
Great Scot! It's another great chapter!
SageModeSasuke chapter 8 . 1/26
Nice!
SageModeSasuke chapter 7 . 1/26
Well... this is surprising. Didn't see the time slip actually occurring. Great job.
SageModeSasuke chapter 6 . 1/26
AWesome! Great job.
SageModeSasuke chapter 5 . 1/26
Of course the Dalek had a contingency plan. Lol.
SageModeSasuke chapter 4 . 1/26
Keeping everyone in character. So far so good. Great job. Also- one minor update. The UFP are in the Delta Quadrant as a fleet of at least seven ships like five years or so after they return to the alpha quadrant. Woo Hoo! Lol. Also- Good job with Neelix's interactions with Rose and 'The' Doctor.
SageModeSasuke chapter 3 . 1/26
I am really enjoying this. Poor Doctor and Rose.
SageModeSasuke chapter 2 . 1/26
I miss rose!
SageModeSasuke chapter 1 . 1/26
Great first chapter. Well done. I am looking forward to the next.
otakubabes chapter 6 . 2/18/2014
Its called a mobile phone, not a cell phone, I wouldn't mention it but you went about getting fries and chips right, I thought you were making them talk British English,
Gallifreyan Phoenix chapter 10 . 2/9/2014
What a fun read! I enjoyed it a lot.
Gallifreyan Phoenix chapter 2 . 2/9/2014
Well, speak of the devil-er, Doctor-and he shall appear. Great start to the story, by the way. I love how they encountered the Dalek first
Xanadu-King chapter 10 . 7/5/2013
It took me a grand total of one hour to read this entire story. I must say it is very impressive. I enjoyed the involvement of the Voyager Crew in the Time War. However I was under the impression that the Final Plan created a bubble universe within our own universe that consumed all ships except the Doctor's because he escaped through the Time 'Worm' Hole that was created by the explosive release of the energy. Is that not the case?