Reviews for The Enemy of My Friend
mareed0389 chapter 10 . 6/3
I had a craving to find Doctor Who/ Star Trek crossovers and found this. Well done! This was a wonderful read! Interesting take on the final battle of Gallifrey. Of course I'm reading it ears after you've written so they've revealed more able hoe it went down but I enjoy a good AU. Thanks for the wonderful story!
The Daleks' Advocate chapter 10 . 4/30
I love how the Dalek tricks the Voyager crew into believing he's the good guy, and the Doctor the evil one. Devious scoundrels, aren't they. And I love how casually he takes control when the crew decides to abort the operation!

At times, his speech sounds a bit too human-like perhaps (like the use of "single-handedly" in chapter 2, "perhaps this won't take as long as I thought" in chapter 5, "you will regret those words" and "it shall be mine" chapter 7; I also noticed another contraction chapter 3, "he won't rest") but generally your characterisation is great.

If I have a reservation, it's that the Daleks wanting to steal "superior" human weaponry seems very unlikely. While I admit I don't know much Star Trek, Time War era Daleks are meant to be insanely powerful. Even relatively advanced human technology shouldn't make a difference for them, especially at a time when they already believed they were about to crush the Time Lords once and for all. (I did raise an eyebrow at the Tardis being "too small" to accommodate the Voyager crew, considering it's probably infinite, but well it's just one line.)

On the other hand, I don't mind the way you portrayed the siege of Gallifrey and heroic sacrifice of the Time Lords, if only because you wrote it before "The End of Time". The final near-genocide is suitably cinematic, well done.

Anyway, a great story!
Fan Muffin chapter 10 . 9/7/2016
Whilst I respect the amount of work and thought you put into this I'm bothered by some of the portrayals. The Time War is described as a wibbly wobbely, timey wimey, horrible and utterly disgusting temporal hell - spread across all creation, it convulsed the very fabric of reality and threatened to end the universe itself. And whilst it seems that Moffat (on other occasions very brilliant) lazily presented a space battle in "Day of the Doctor", RTD described it otherwise and so does the expanded universe.

I guess i'm just rather picky, presenting it so simply probably made sense for your story. But Voyager would have been swatted aside like a fly by time-war era Dalek ships.
All in all I hate to give criticism, these are my perceptions, I still do praise your story, it was a pleasant read :)
Guest chapter 10 . 10/14/2015
*wipes tear from eye*

That was beautiful. Please write more!
Heather Snow chapter 10 . 3/13/2015
Fun crossover. Nice twist having Voyager meet the Dalek and hear its side first.
purpleMurex chapter 10 . 2/15/2015
This is awesome :D
Everyone reacted very realistically which was great and amusing :D
Shinobi Gatana chapter 10 . 1/26/2015
I loved the story... I hate the temporal prime directive sometimes.
Shinobi Gatana chapter 9 . 1/26/2015
Great Scot! It's another great chapter!
Shinobi Gatana chapter 8 . 1/26/2015
Nice!
Shinobi Gatana chapter 7 . 1/26/2015
Well... this is surprising. Didn't see the time slip actually occurring. Great job.
Shinobi Gatana chapter 6 . 1/26/2015
AWesome! Great job.
Shinobi Gatana chapter 5 . 1/26/2015
Of course the Dalek had a contingency plan. Lol.
Shinobi Gatana chapter 4 . 1/26/2015
Keeping everyone in character. So far so good. Great job. Also- one minor update. The UFP are in the Delta Quadrant as a fleet of at least seven ships like five years or so after they return to the alpha quadrant. Woo Hoo! Lol. Also- Good job with Neelix's interactions with Rose and 'The' Doctor.
Shinobi Gatana chapter 3 . 1/26/2015
I am really enjoying this. Poor Doctor and Rose.
Shinobi Gatana chapter 2 . 1/26/2015