Reviews for Ronnie Diamond: The Case of the Monkey's Uncle
NO 13 Night chapter 7 . 7/27/2017
This story is awesome. I hope you will finish this case even though it's been a while
Guest chapter 7 . 10/18/2015
So many good story un finish so sad
Codecrash chapter 7 . 9/22/2015
PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT'S GOOD AND PLENTY PLEASE FINISH THIS! I'M DYING TO SEE WHAT'S NEXT!

Codecrash out.
Love, peace and chicken grease.
loveinyou chapter 7 . 3/15/2011
update plese
Midgarosormr chapter 7 . 9/11/2009
Aw man, no more chapters? Was getting good!

I wonder if Ron will ever be Ron again...

Kimmie a stoner! Classic! :D

~

Mike.
Geodesic chapter 7 . 3/11/2009
These plotbunnies of yours have certainly piled on the zaniness - I don't know how much farther you can go before the whole thing collapses in on itself, but please try to continue the story!
xvxAPATHYxvx chapter 6 . 12/19/2008
This is so bad, yet so great. I can't believe Kim is so cool when she's high.
Sir Sebastian chapter 7 . 9/21/2008
That was a blast! Everything from the case of the missing panties, to Kim's reefer madness and intervention, were some of the funnest stuff I've read. Keep it up! And on that note: dude, you can't just leave us hanging like this. You HAVE to finish the story.

-SS
spectre666 chapter 7 . 8/26/2008
Thought I'd reviewed this. My bad. Hilarious. And Bon Bon really shouldn't be allowed to have that much fun, it could be Addictive. (G) Poor Monique, she really doesn't know what's headed her way. Great cliffie, come on with thenext already.

Spectre
Jawelik chapter 7 . 8/20/2008
Still a very enjoyable story, I love the character you've created with Ronnie Diamond. I can not wait for the next chapter, please try to update soon. )

-Jawelik
Mr. Wizard chapter 7 . 6/24/2008
I'm laughing too hard here. What an inspection! Hope our boy doesn't get killed or worse. Can't wait to see what Ronnie's come up with.
Mr. Wizard chapter 6 . 6/24/2008
Laugh after laugh after laugh. Good thing Sensei was there to take Yori away, otherwise I think Ron would have probably learned more about underwear of the world. Loved the scrap iron joke. (wondered if nip would work its way into his vocabulary)

The pot joke also worked perfectly. Now we'll see if Ronnie keeps his pledge regarding dames. (Yeah, right)
Mr. Wizard chapter 5 . 6/24/2008
The Ricardo bit really had me rolling. A high Kim! Oh, that was too rich. Yori may never leave Japan after this one. Then again, there may be a chance for Ronnie to turn on the charm and expand his vocabulary...
Mr. Wizard chapter 4 . 6/24/2008
Wonderful use of lines from Gorilla Fist. This time there were multiple jealin's! The Myspace line cracked me up. So, the cursh is out in the open. Let's hope Ronnie plays the gentleman.

Good thing Ninja Airlines didn't show a movie. Could the world survive Ronjimbo?
Mr. Wizard chapter 3 . 6/23/2008
So, the epidemic appears to have not crossed borders...yet.

Kim's jealin' reached dangerous and side-splitting, proportions this time. You've got a great girl sitch, and a real mystery now. Why would a museum hire a hitter?

And who took sensei and why? Let's just hope that Ronnie isn't too direspectful of Hirohito.